Chapter 33

"We should get going.." Phoenix said and starts to talk away..Kate grabs her hand.

"Hold on missy! You need to come into the village for a moment.." Kate say in such a sarcastic yet serious voice.

Halo laughs quietly and walks into the village...he took one step and saw Shy...Shy stared at him...her eyes grew wide....
Like she knew everything...

"Sis ! These two saved my life!" Kate says.

"Oh really ?...do you mind if I ask your names?..." Shy says.

"My names halo and this is Phoenix " halo says with a kind smile.

"I'm shy, you already know my sister ... Kate tell lord aphmau that they are here.." shy says. Kate runs off to find lord aphmau ." So it wasn't a dream...you two are real..."

"Of course we are real...but we should get going.."Phoenix says.

"Phoenix ..let's stay here a while they look they could use the help" halo says .

(Time skip 22 hours later)
~Suns point of view ~
I was teaching the kids how to hold a wooden sword... and I saw Tristan teaching the new guards how to fight ...at the corner of my eye I saw a man dressed in black he was leaning against a wall watching me teach all the kids how to hold a wooden sword.... I also noticed that Kate has been a little depressed and leaving for a few hours every day...it's weird...

(Kate's point of view , before she leaves )
I held a bag tightly and walked deep into the woods, I stop by a little lake..."you here?.."
"Depends...who you looking for ?" A voice said
"What do you think dork come on let's go eat..." I sat by the water and set the bag down,
My friend Walked out and punched my arm...I flinched in pain a little then he picked me up bridle style..I started to blush, I kissed him on the cheek and laughed."so Lin
~"
"What?" Lin asked.
"Smile Dork your allowed in the village if you become a sword trainer..."I said.
"Sweet !"he sets me down and starts to eat ,I smiled and started to walk away...
Mark is with someone else so ...that good I guess...at least he's happy....
(A few hours later )
Lin looked at me and smiled. He's so cute and sweet but yet very scary when he's mad...see Lin is a shadow knight ,but a good heart one! And he wants me to become a lord of a village and do great things...but of course I like staying a guard for lords ...to protect and serve...
"Kate I wanted to tell you something..."Lin said in a soft voice.
"Yeah Lin?"I looked at him and he -
(Cliffhanger~hehe)
~~~~
A/n:hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I want to thank you all so much for your help and your support make sure to hit the votes and leave a comment for any ideas in the future I love you all so much and hope to see you in the next chapter ~ bye bye~~