Chapter 2

There are some smutty things in here, so if you aren't comfortable skip it sorry! ily everyone, vote and like please:)

M e g a n ‘ s P O V

* * * * * 

Typical exhaustion from my night with Harry is, so far, not going well with this mornings Monday AP Government class lecture.

I’ve never been so close to falling asleep in class in my life and the fact that Harry is making a ruckus in the back of the class is just making my headache worse. Also the fact that I have no idea in hell how Harry Edward Styles got into an AP class. 

Me being my usual self, sitting in the front row of the class, taking notes and being attentive, even if I am falling asleep. I get struck by the paper ball and automatically know who threw it. I look back to the snickering bad boys and make eye contact with none other than Harry, who didn’t even bother to hide his grin and light chuckles before mouthing “open it”. 

Reaching for the paper I hesitantly pick it up off the floor and open the crumpled paper.

“Meet me in the janitors closet on the third floor after class xx H”

I didn’t bother hiding my grin either as I put the paper in my backpack while giving Harry a smirk saying “Okay”.

As soon as the bell rung, I hurried to gather my belongings before making my way up to the third floor. Even though one of the rules to our agreement” was to never hook up at school, I couldn’t help but love the feeling of possibly getting caught for being a bad girl.

I made it up to the third floor and headed to the closet when a large hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into none other than the janitors closet. I was about to scream when the light flicked on revealing Harry.

“God damn it Harry you scared the shit out of me!” I tried to say with his hand still covering my mouth.

“Sorry babe, I couldn’t let anyone get suspicious” he explained letting his hand fall.

“Yeah that’s why we agreed to not do this at school, what do you want anyways I have to get to class” I said reaching for the door until he pushed me back against the wall.

“Please you can skip one class, god knows how smart you are sweetheart” he begged.

“Asshole” I said while connecting my lips with his.

“Nerd” he mumbled while asking for permission to enter my mouth, which I granted, then he trailed kisses down my neck and on my chest.

“Are” kiss “you” kiss “sure” kiss “that no one” kiss “will” kiss “fuck—find us?” 

He left one more lingering kiss that would for sure turn into a hickey later then said, “Yes, now shut up and lay down” he growled.

“Yes daddy” I smirked knowing me calling him that would turn him on.

He took a deep breath, obviously trying to contain himself.

“Oh I am going to fuck you so hard when we get home” he smirked before slowly slipping my panties off. Thank god I wore a dress today.

“Isn’t that what we’re doing right now?” I questioned already panting.

“We’ll get to that later, right now I just want to taste you” Harry growled placing himself between my legs. He stroked his hands up and down my legs when we were interrupted by a phone ring.