Chapter 1

JIYEON'S POV

Its first day of school.

Students are going crazy meeting each of their friends after a long vacation.

"Goodmorning Miss Jiyeon" A group of girls greeted me but I'm not the type to smile at them and greet them back.

We are not close duh.

"Hi Jiyeon" a guy greeted me.

I'm totally not interested.

"Hello Jiyeon" a girl approach me.

She's Bae Suzy my friend

"Hi Suzy" I greeted her back.

"How's vacation? Mine is totally fantastic. I could really stay there like for and ever but of course school is coming and time to have more cheer" she talk so fast and excitedly.

Well I'm used to it.

We are on our senior year but we are not classmates.

She's in different class and she's a cheerleader.

Best fit her fancy way of talking.

"My vacation is fine. I spend a long time to peace" I said.

"Eh? You didn't go somewhere again this vacation? Duh so boring." She said and rolled her eyes on me.

Seriously if she's not my friend I will kick her.

"It's not boring. I spend my time making a new choreography" I said.

I'm the dance club president by the way.

My bestfriend and I love to dance so mostly we spend our time in dancing.

"Ok so Miss Popular spent her vacation making a choreo. I'm sorry but I still find it so B-O-R-I-N-G boring" She said and rolled her eyes on me again.

"Well here's my classroom now. See yah" She said and get to her classroom.

Heol. That girl

Anyway my room is just a few meters away from here but before I can reach the room.

I can see a girl with a perfect figure and you will actually think that she's a princess but not really is standing in front of our room.

She seems like she's waiting for someone.

When she turns to my way.

"JIRONGIE"

She runs towards me and hug me tight.

"Uhk...Minnie I c-can't breathe" I said and she releases me from the hug and pout.

"I just miss my bestfriend. You're so cruel to me." She said while pouting

She's Park Hyomin The School Dork. Looks like a princess but never acts like a princess.

She's my bestfriend since childhood and she's also my classmate.

"Fine I miss you too Minnie don't sulk." I said and pull her to get into the classroom.

She smile and sway our hands together.

We get inside the classroom.

"Hi Jiyeon Hi Hyomin. Welcome back to school" Soyeon greeted us she's one of our classmates.

Park Soyeon is a very jolly person and every first day of school she greeted everyone like this.

She likes to be friends with everyone so she's like that. Here in school she's called Miss Friendship.