Chapter 9

EUNJUNG'S POV

It's dismissal now and I'm keeping my things coz I'm about to leave.

I got a little hard time keeping my books. I'm bringing them home today because tomorrow is weekend and I can't read them if they're here in school.

When I'm done there's only me, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Qri and Sulli.

The others already flew away.

"Eunjung, it's still early. Do you wanna hang out first? There's a book I wanna buy" Sulli ask me.

I want to join her in the book store but there's a most important thing than books for now.

"I'm sorry but my wife and I have plans today. Right Jiyeon?" I said as I wrap my arm around Jiyeon's waist and pull her closer to me.

She got startled because she's talking to Hyomin and Qri.

"Mwo?" She curiously asks me.

"I said we do have plans so let's go" I said.

I immediately grab her back and drag her outside before she could even say something that's against my words.

I don't know why I'm making excuse to Sulli. I could just tell her the truth right?

Mom messaged me and she said that I'm going to meet someone and she also said that I have to bring Jiyeon with me.

"Hey, where are we going?" she ask me when we get in the car.

I open the back seat and put our bags there.

Before we get inside the car too.

"To our house" I answered.

"Eh?" she looks at me and frown.

I sighed.

"I mean to my parents' house" I explained and she just nodded.

I start the car and start driving.

"Why is it so?" she ask again

"She said she wanted us to meet someone" I answered.

"Oh I wonder who is that someone" She said.

"I'm wondering the same thing" I said.

"By the way, are you serious about having trouble with English alphabet?" I ask and she laughs.

"Wae?" I curiously ask her.

My question is not funny. Why is she laughing?

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but you are a pabo Ham Eunjung" She said and laughs.

Mwo?

Me?

A pabo?

"Me being confused with your made up excuse makes me a pabo?" I ask her.

"Yup" She said and still laughing at me.

"How does that makes me a pabo?" I irritably ask her.

"Because you shouldn't have been confused Eunjung" she said.

I shouldn't have been confused?

But she's making me confuse more.

I just frown.

"OH MY GOSH I can't believe it. The teacher and Ham Eunjung got confused with my excuse but you know what that was meant to confuse people but I wasn't expecting that you would fall for it too. Newsletters all starts with letter N. There's no way you have to alphabetize them. Newsletters are arranged by the date it was issued" she explains and laughs at me again feeling proud of herself