The Party

*Marinette*

"Mari I love you and I hope you love me too but even if you don't I just want to say that noatter what we are going through, no matter the circumstances or the fights I will always be there for ypu, I will always protect you, even if you choose another guy. " he pulls out a ring and places it on my finger, and I looks down at him, with my eyes wet and say

"Of course I love you ya silly kitty and you are mine"

I wrap Adrien in a tight hug, overwhelmed with happiness, my life is amazing, I have a sweet boyfriend and an amazing family and awesome friends, what more could I want?

Nothing I don't want anything else to change.

The rest of the party went smoothly. We ate cake and watched a slideshaw that Alya, Nino, Adrien and my parents put together. It had a variety of pictures from the last year, selfies with Adrien, our class photo, family photos, everyone at the bakery during Christmas and thanks giving, pictures of me and Alya wearing our dresses for our double date and one particularly embarrassing picture of me and Alya passed out on the coucj, with small dribbles of drool leaking out of our mouths and Adrian and Nino behind the couch with a thumbs up and wide grins.

After the slideshow I was drug to the paresent table and began reading card after card. Then moving into gifts. Beats from Nino, a black cat phone case from Alya, colored pencils and a notepad from Nathaniel, A picture frame from Rose and Jukuka with a collage inside, a new video game from Max, a new phone from my parents, a 100 dollar gift card from Chloe, a pin from Sabrina, tickets to a concert from Ivan and Melyene, and from Adrien.....take a seat.

Adrien got me a necklace with a black cat chasing a ladybug, two new phone cases (one black with a green paw print one red with black spots), the ring he gave me, a pillow with cat ears and tail, and a lady bug themed blanket. Just was I thouhjt I was done Rose points to a large box at the back of the table with holes pok throughout the sides.

"Adrien Agreste I swear if this is a spider you will be single" I threaten

"Its not Mari now open it, hurry" the said practically dancing in place. I slowly unwrap the box, wrapped in a plain pink wrapping paper and I hear small rustling noises. At last I flip the lid open and out pops a tiny black kitten with flowers and note and another small jewelry box attached to its collar. I bundle the kitten I to my arms and then fly into Adriens.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KITTY I LOVE HIM!" I scream

"Open the box and read the note, m'lady" Adrien says, with a triumphant smirk. I open the note and it reads.

Your hair is dark as night, your pretty bluebell eyes, I no longer wonder who you are beneath that strong disguise. Every day we see each other and I know that you'll be mine, together our love is so true, please, you are always my Valentine I rip open the jewelry box and in it lays a beautiful necklace with an M made out of garnets, my birthstone.

"Adrien its beautiful.... I love it!"

"I got it to match your ring." He says sheepishly with a light pink dusting his cheeks. I race towards him and hug him once again.

"Thanks kitty.....your the best boyfriend ever" I mumble into his shirt.

"I love you to Mari, Marinette, my love, M'lady"

A/N double update cause I care! 🙃

Stay purrrrfecty kitties~🐈