4

Daehwi and Somi decided to make their relationship official. I thought that she would reject him, because they only knew each other for 1 week. I was kinda sad but since Somi is my best friend, i tried to show her my support.

"Look its Daehwi and Somi!" a girl named Hyejin pointed at them.
They were holding hands. ouch :)
"they are so cute together!!" everybody looked at them. Somi smiled shyly
"Hey, are you alright Seolhyun?" she asked me curiously. " i'm alright Doyeon, thank you for worrying." i gave her a bright smile. To be honest, i never felt any sadder in my life. "Hey Seolhyun-" jihoon ran towards Doyeon and me. "oh." that's all what he said. "Wait, since when are they dating?" he looked confused. "since yesterday" I answered. "But doesnt Somi know that you still have a crush on him?" they both looked worried. "I didnt tell her that i still do." after i said that, i walked in the bathroom.
"why are they dating, they dont even match." stop. What kind of friend am i? i sighed. i walked out of the bathroom. "I should be happy for him."
"for who?" i gasped. " you scared me!" I slightly punched him. "answer me." he said. "None of your business, Daehwi." i walked away but he grabbed my wrist. "Whats wrong with you?" he said and pushed me towards the lockers. (cliché)
"my heart,stop" i didnt know what to do. Luckily, everybody was in class already. "Where is Somi?" i asked. "Seolhyun, i asked you something."

Daehwi pov

"Its just weird that you're already dating Somi, i mean you met a week ago?" she pouted, adorably. "are you jealous?" i smirked.  " No, duh?" she gulped. "Look-" i couldnt finish my sentence. " Lee Daehwi and Park Seolhyun, what are you doing?!Class already started!" said mrs.kim angrily. "we, uh.." seolhyun tried to explain. "detention for both of you!" she walked away. "great, we have detention because of you!" she pushed me away and walked to class. "cutie." i smiled.

seolhyun pov

"Seolhyun, lets do something after school!" Jihoon said. "I cant,sorry!" I immediately ran to the library since i have detention because of dumbhwi.
"hey seolhyun!" Daehwi called out. He walked towards me and pulled me out the library. Since the librarian was sleeping, she didn't notice anything. "Where are we going?" I questioned him. "Lets eat something!" he gave me a bright smile. "what a cutie." i thought. "Why should i eat with you?" i said. "Come on, since i got you into detention,i'll pay." he smiled cutely. "oh, then okay!" he laughed at me. After we ate something, he walked me home. We decided to chill at my house. "eyo dumbhwi!" i threw a pillow at him. "You already have a nickname for me?, you can call me yours tho." he smirked and walked towards me. "Catch me if you can" (girls generation lol ) i ran upstairs and tried to hide behind the desk. "I can see your ass, dumbass." he said and I immediately ran towards my bed but since he was faster than me, he grabbed my waist and we fell on the bed together. He was on top of me and looked deeply into my eyes. my heart. "Sorry." he laughed nervously and sat beside me. "I'm glad that you're here." I realized what i just said and covered my face. embarassing. "You're cute." he cupped my face with his hands and i blushed harder. "Daehwi i really like you, but we shouldnt do things like that, since you're with Somi." just shut up seolhyun omg. "wait, what did you say?" he questioned me and laughed. "shut up." i slapped his arm.
___________________________

please keep voting💗 :)