6

i packed a lot of stuff, since we're on that trip for 2 days.

i sat in the bus beside Somi and she talked about how excited she was.

we finally arrived after 2 hours and Somi dragged me to our room.
"We will have so much fun!" she gave me a bright smile.
"Are you coming to the party as well?" she questioned me. "Party?" i didnt knew about any party. "Yes, its tonight!" she said. "Lets get ready seolhyun." she smiled brightly and looked for clothes. "Somi we still have 4 hours left-" i was confused. "getting ready takes a lot of time duh" i laughed at how adorable she was.

after 17283 years, we finally were done.

somi

seolhyun

seolhyun

"you look hella fine seolhyun!" somi pulled me into a hug

"you're beautiful!" i said and hugged her back.
"by the way, we're going with Daehwi and Jinyoung." she took my wrist and got out of our room.
"Daehwi!" she ran towards him and hugged him tightly. she's so lucky.
He hugged her back and looked at me.
"Seolhyun looks beautiful, right?" she smiled brightly.
"You look beautiful!" Jinyoung smiled at me. How cute.
"Thank you!" i blushed. Daehwi didnt say anything.
___________

it was really crowded and i felt uncomfortable.
We decided to get a drink. I waited for Jinyoung since Daehwi and Somi were somewhere else.
"Hey beautiful" someone said.
I decided not to answer since i didnt want to be drugged or something. "I'm talking to you babe!!" he took my wrist.
"and I'm obviously not talking to you duh." i tried to go away but he tighten his grip. "You're hurting me, dont touch me!" he pulled me away from the crowd and went upstairs. "Jinyoung!!" it didnt help anything since it was too loud. "Let me go you asshole!" i pushed him away and ran downstairs. I tried to look for Jinyoung but i didnt find him anywhere. "Where are you think you're going?!" i ran as fast as i could and bumped into someone. "Seolhyun why are you crying?" he looked worried. "Help me Daehwi!" he pulled me into a hug. "its okay now, i'm here." he calmed me down. "Do you want to go back?" he asked me. I nodded and we decided to go back.

Somi didn't come back that night. I was worried and tried to call her but she didn't answer.

Around 10 am in the morning, she came back. "Where were you?" i got up and walked towards her. "Uh, i slept at a friends house." she laughed nervously. I nodded and decided to go out for a walk. I bought some drinks at starbucks and walked back.
"I'm back-" I literally choked on air.
"How could you?!" i walked towards her and pulled her up.
"You're in a relationship with Daehwi!" she looked at the ground. "I can explain!" She literally cheated on Daehwi with his best friend Jinyoung. (they only kissed,don't worry.)
Jinyoung bowed and got out of the room. "oh my god somi." i grabbed my hair in frustration.
"Please dont tell him." she gave me a sad look. "Somi you need to tell him!" i made a serious face. "I cant." she began to cry. "Why are you crying now? You're the one who cheated!" she ran out of our room.

I immediately called Jihoon.

"hello?"

"jihoon,what would you do if you find out that someone cheated on their boyfriend?"

"woah, i would tell him?"
"wait, dont tell me that Somi cheated on Daehwi."

"..."

"You need to tell him seolhyun."
call ended.

He just hung up on me. Thanks Jihoon.
"Okay, i have an idea."

seolhyun😛💗
daehwiiii
seolhyun😛💗
somebody cheated on my friend and i don't know how to tell him, how would you react if somi would cheat on you?

❤️
I would never open up to someone like that again. Somi means everything to me and if she would cheat on me, i would never feel any sadder in my life. I love her with my whole heart and i couldn't take it if she would cheat. I wouldn't be happy for a long time and i would be cold to everybody.

" o shit." i thought.

seolhyun😛💗
okay thank you!

______________

after we were back in school, we all decided to have lunch together. Somi, Daehwi, Jihoon, Doyeon, Yoojung, Guanlin and me. Jinyoung didn't decide to come.

"I'm sorry man, are you alright Dae?"
Jihoon questioned him. Somi gulped.
"Why wouldn't i be alright?" Daehwi was obviously confused.
"Oh, sorry i spilled the milk over Jihoon!" i tried to make him shut up.
"Oh its alright seolhyun, i can just clean it up." i was getting nervous as well.
"no!" everybody looked at me confused. "I'll clean it up for you!" i tried to pull him away. Somi mouthed me a 'thanks'. "Whats wrong with you? Just let Jihoon talk." Daehwi said. Somi was about to cry. "Lets go somewhere else dae-" her sentence was cut off by Jihoon. "Uh because somi cheated on you? i wondered why she was here." Everybody was silent. "She did what?" Daehwi was calm. To be honest, it was really scary. "Baby i can explain-" somi took his hand but he pushed her hands away. "Don't touch me, I'm disgusted." he got up and leaved. I ran after him. "Wait!" he turned back. "You knew about this right?!" he looked angry but also disappointed. "I'm sorry daehwi, i didn't want to hurt you-" i tried to explain to him. "You're just as worse as Somi." he walked away from me. "i'm sorry." I whispered.

_______________
omg this chapter is so long i-
i'll try to upload every day :) please keep voting! 💗

_______________omg this chapter is so long i-i'll try to upload every day :) please keep voting! 💗

i'm emotional look at Daehwi omg
he's so cute i-

words : 966 :) 💖