London

We get got to the air port in London and we got Into a taxi to take us to the house we would be staying in. We arrive at the house and go inside. It's a freakin mansion. "Oh my god how did u get a house this big low how did you afford this house " I asked
"Well before my parents died they left the house to me in there will and since me and my brother was both under the age of 18 we had to go to a orphanage until we was 18 and since I would let him buy the house from me he left and I never saw him again." he said we walked up these wooden steps ,"we can all stay on this level and our room are right beside each other " James said "awesome " Sara said .

I walked with Sara and James to his room. "Wow you really liked the avengers " Sara said "yes there are amazing " James said and we all started laughing . "So who wants to get lunch " Sara said and we all agreed " James you lead the way since you did used to live here " "true follow me there's this place close to here and we can just walk there " James said and we all walked out side to the place he was taking about.

"So have you ever heard of Sherlock James ?" Sara said "here we go again " I said
"What's that " James asked and I face palmed and said " you shouldn't have asked "
"Well Sherlock is a tv show that takes place in London and it's about Sherlock Holmes and he is with his friend dr Watson and they go and solve cases together it's awesome " Sara said "let me guess it's your new obsession" James said " oh yea I mean have you seen the actor that plays Sherlock I mean just saying " Sara says . And we start laughing "so where should we go while we are here tour guide " I said "well there is this giant Farris wheel that your would probably like , a million places to shop -" James says and rolls his eyes at the shopping part "also there is Big Ben and something Sara would like is the Sherlock Holmes mueseum" James said and Sara looked like she was about to have a heart attack "OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GO" she said."this is going to be awesome " I said . And we walked to the cafe.

After we ate lunch we decided to go shopping which Sara was so excited about and not gonna lie shopping is fun so we went in stores while James held the clothes we wanted and we made him give his opinions on the clothes or shoes we bought but he looked completely clueless which doesn't surprise me .

"You good if this is the last store I mean it is 9 pm and we went to like 20 stores " James asked pleadingly "ok sure but you should have known this would happen bringing to girls along " I said me and Sara smiled and he just rolled his eyes " ok this is the last thing do you think this dress should go with these flats or these heels " Sara asked James . He put his hand on his face and started laughing "what's the difference " "a lot just pic one " Sara said "ok the fats" James said " there called flats James not fats " Sara said and we all started laughing "well I thought that was a odd name for a shoe " James said . We finally paid and went back to the house .

We got inside and I took the clothes I bought to my room when my phone started ringing. I didn't know the number but I answered it
"Hello " i said
"Hello Jordan"
"How do you know my name "
Oh we know a lot about you and your should remember me I'm hurt, remember when you escaped from us, we said we would find you and trust me we will "
"Leave me alone "
"Good luck "

Then the phone call ended . Great he's back .