#17 & #27 - Artem Markelov

#17 - Come over here and make me
#27 - Please shut up. I can't stand how appealing your voice is.

Requested by DannyRicc17

--------------------------------------
Warning : sexual content
---------------------------------------
Everytime Artem comes home from a race weekend, he seems to be extremely tired. He kisses you with just a peck, grabs a glass of water, takes a shower and sleeps.

Everytime you're standing there, waiting for him to come home. But when he does, it's just a bit of a flop. You're growing tired of his tiredness. You miss the intimite times you had together. It rarely happens and it's driving you crazy, slowly, but surely.

But this time, you're going to drive him insane. You know he's supposed to come home any time now. You're wearing extremely short shorts and a crop top. A push up bra makes your cleavage look bigger.

You hear the door opening and a bag dropping to the floor. You stand up to greet him at the door. He looks tired, there are big bags under his eyes.

"Hey babe" he simply says, pecking your lips. You roll your eyes and let him do his routine. After his shower, you move into the bedroom. He's laying in bed, only wearing a clean pair of boxers. There is soft music playing and to your liking, it's a song you actually know and you can sing along to.

You start singing along to the music. You know your voice isn't bad, but it's not that good either. But you try your best to actually sound good, but you sing it loudly.

"Please shut up. I can't stand how appealing your voice is" Artem's tired voice mumbles. His eyes are still closed, making you roll your eyes. You bite your lip softly, before replying to him.

"Come over here and make me" that wakes Artem up. He sits up in bed, raising his eyebrow at you. You cross your arms, softly singing along. Artem's eyes darken, before he jumps out of bed. He picks you up and throws you on the bed, his lips on yours before you can say anything.

His hands move to take of your shirt right away, not wanting to waste any time. In no time, all of your clothes are flying through the room. He sucks on your neck, creating a dark bruise. A soft moan escapes your lips, causing Artem to shake his head.

"No babe, I really wanna hear you" he growls, taking off his clean boxers. His finger moves through your folds, groaning at the wetness.

"You're ready" Artem grins, making you scoff.

"Shut up" you mumble, looking up at him. He is hovering above you, as he alignes himself with your entrance.

"Make me" Artem smirks at you, but is shut up as you pull him down for a kiss. At the same time, he pushes his hips forward, pulling a moan from your throat, one much louder than your previous moan.

"That's more like it" Artem mumbles, as he slowly moves in and out. You wrap your legs around his waist, before moving along with him. The more you move, the harder and deeper he goes.

"Fuck babe, that's good" he groans in your ear, causing goosebumps to appear on your arm. Your breathing quickens, while his pace does too. His fingers moves to your most sensitive spot, creating more stimulation. You moan out his name, quite loudly. And that stimulates him to move harder. The bed starts rocking against the wall, but none of you care.

Artem's fingers press into your hips, while your nails dig into his biceps. Your legs tighten, while you almost reach your high.

"Artemmm" you moan out, as he helps you reach your high. Your bubble bursts, making your thighs shake, while your walls tighten around his length. This results in him reaching his high as well.

Both of you are panting, heavily. Artem collapses on top of you, kissing your lips softly.

"I've missed this" you mumble, making Artem nod.

"I'm sorry I've been so distant" Artem mumbles, moving his fingers through your hair.

"It's okay" Artem picks up his boxers and puts them back on. He hands you his shirt, which you happily put on. He opens his arms and you cuddle close to him.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Artem"