Chapter 7 - I'm on you're Side

*Play Song

I was so shocked, I didn't even know what to say. Now that they've found out. Will they be frightened by me? I didn't mean to do any of this honestly. I wanted to encourage the others that I'm in on this whole 'Let's find the book and burn it' thing but I'm really not but now that my Good Good friends heard what I've said, there's no way they'll believe me now. I continued to stand there, staring at all of them with shame. "So?" Someone started "What are you planning to do- genius?" Jin asked inpatient. "I- Erm- I'll- we'll- uhh...." I wanted to say Let them go so badly but I just can't! They'll find it suspicious. "Take them inside" I finally ordered. Max, Aphmau and Jin all pushed them towards the door trying to not let them escape. I follow being the last one in. They were brought in a room and told the others to leave as I closed the door behind me. It was silent. No one moved, and No one talked. It stayed like that for the past 5 minutes in till I said something "Look, I can explain" "You could've told us the truth" Ashlie began "What truth?" I ask "The truth of who you are" She looked up at me. I can tell she was scared and to be honest right now I was scared to tell them the real Truth "Because I was Afraid" I told her "Afraid of What?" Jon asked "To tell you who I am" "But, Why?" Nick asked "People don't see me as me. They see me of what I'm supposed to be. That's why I never told you." It stayed silent again "Then why are you doing all of this?" Cory says "I'm trying to help you guys escape. I never wanted to do any of this in till Dawn gave up believing me" "How can we trust you?" Uni said feeling really scared "Because your my only hope"

"What are we planning to do with theses- Royals" Max said in disgust "We should brain wash them!" Tiffany laughs. "Put them in a cell. They can destroy themselves easily on thinking it was their fault" Someone else says. It was Adam but you can call him Sky, He's the son of the Queen of Hearts. "Nothing just yet" I said "What do you mean nothing yet? They could be planning to escape out of here any second!" Shouts Red ( RedVacktor ). The son of Claude Frollo. "Just wait! I'm thinking" I shouted "I HATE waiting" Says Dawn. "Well, we have to go back to our dorms before the teachers catches us" Says Aphmau. They all nod but disappointed in me. "But what should we do with them? They'll just tell on us" Asked Sky "I'll deal with them" I told them. They didn't say anything so they all walked out the door and headed back. I turned around and headed to the room where they all were sitting on the floor.

To be Continued...

Sorry that this turned out a short after I said it was going to be a long chapter. Plus the amount of days I Have not published any chapters for 2 weeks now. I'm marking a few things that I should plan for the other chapters in the future and what I don't want 😆
So I'll see you guys Later on!