Chapter 2 - The book of Guardians

Elsa's P.O.V.

The door opened and my parents entered my room "Mama! Papa!" I ran towards them and hugged them tight "Elsa, we are really sorry if you cannot play with Anna because it is the only way to keep the two of you safe" my father said as he broke the hug. "I know and It's for the best" I said.

It was already night and I sat on the bed when my mother told me a story about "The Guardians". I listened to my mother as she read the story "North is a big jolly man and he has a long white beard and we called him Santa Claus. He gives us gifts during christmas and he also had a sleigh that can fly! He is a guardian of Wonder" my mother said and she moved another page.

"Bunny is a tall rabbit that has a boomerang and he paints eggs for easter and the easter eggs we hunt are from Bunny! He is a guardian of Hope" my mother said and she moved another page.

"Toothiana or we can call her Tooth is a tooth fairy and she collects teeth from the children and she leaves a coin or a gift to those children who put a teeth under his/her bed. She can fly, she is a half humming bird and a half human, She is also the guardian of Memories and each teeth that she collect from the children have memories" my mother said.

She turned the page "Sandman or we can call him Sandy is a man made of sand and those children who are good or bad he still gave them good dreams. He cannot speak because if he can speak he might wake the children. He is a guardian of dreams" my mother said.

She turned the next page and said "Pitch Black or we can call him the boogeyman is a bad guy and he is the king of the nightmares. He even stole the powers of Sandy and that made Sandy really angry. He wants fear and he also lives in a dark lair"

I gasped when my mother said that Pitch wants fear "So you must not get scared and tomorrow we will teach you how to control your powers" she warned me and I nodded. I yawned and my mother said "Just go to sleep and tomorrow will be a great day" and I said "Okay, good night mom"

"Oh and there is a new guardian you will know it tomorrow night because I will continue reading the story of the guardians" my mother said.

I went to sleep happilly. I started believing on them but there is one missing and my mother will tell me tomorrow night. I wonder who is it.

♘♬﹏﹏﹏﹏♪♀﹏﹏﹏﹏Ѽ♨﹏﹏﹏﹏▶∽﹏﹏﹏■▧•

Hello again! So chapter 2 is done and I'm really happy. Wow I just made Chapter 1 and 2 at the same day! I think I am really addicted to Wattpad.So who do you think is missing? Oh you already know it, it's Jack Frost! What might be the expression of Elsa if she will know that he also have powers like her? SURPRISE!! ☺

~Mekyla