Chapter 1

Chapter 1

.

.

-Katherine's P.O.V.-

.

"I'm Harry and you are?" he said, staring into my blue eyes.

I froze. I didn't know what to do.

"I'm Katherine James and I was actually looking for a bathroom, not a British singer."

I got up and walked away. I felt him starting at me as I walked off.

.

.

-Harry P.O.V.-

.

Ok,then.. I guess age doesn't like One Direction. I can fix that. I wonder if she knows she's going the wrong way. Oh, well the concert's about to start anybody.

.

.

-Katherine's P.O.V.-

.

I made it back to the torture chamber. I was being shoved all over the place. I almost FELL! Melanie was nowhere to be found. 

"Are you ready?!" A voice said over the speakers.

I was nearly deafened when every girl here screamed but of course everyone but me.

"Here they come!" The voice replied.

The boy band came on stage. Shots of joy filled the concert hall.

"Before we start I'd like to call up one special girl in stage to sing a song with us." Harry said. The audience tried their best to get the closest to the stage.

"And the lucky girl is..."

It couldn't be me, it can't be, please, please, PLEASE don't be me.

"Katherine James!"

My heart dropped. OH, COME ON! I hesitated. What can I do? I got to get out of here but it was too late he had already found me.

"Come on up," Harry said trying to motivate me to come but I could see him smirking.

He walked off stage and started walking towards me. The crowd followed as the security guards tried to hold back the screaming girls. He took my hand. "Still don't like me?" Harry said with a smile.

.

.

.

A/N: (BTW is author's note)

.

Alright so Chapter 1 complete. Chapter 2 might come out tomorrow because it is somewhat longer. Please vote and comment so I know what you think about this chapter and if you like vote and even if you don't like it vote lol. So ya.

.

snowprincess8 & unknown (my friend)