r u l e s

hello everybody. first of all, thank you for opening up my trailer book! if you like my trailers, please subscribe to my channel ;) !

i have a few rules, so please abide by them

1) fill the form out completely. things with an asterisk (*) are required!

2) requests can be commented on the form page OR private messaged to me. 

3) payment must be completed before i give you your trailer. the order should go: you request, i accept/deny, you complete payment if accepted, i create trailer, i send you trailer :)

4) the payment is a follow AND one honest comment on a chapter of one of my novels. you get to choose between celestial [teen fic] OR his lips were crimson [vampire].

5) feel free to "thread hop" (as in, it's okay if you ask multiple people for a trailer) as long as you credit & dedicate me in one of your chapters, it should be okay!

6) trailers can take awhile to make. typically two to eight days days. if that's too long of a wait for you, i would suggest looking elsewhere. your girl has a part-time job and is also a full time college student. i don't get paid for doing this, i just choose to so it's not my highest priority (ever) 

thank you so much for reading!