Chapter Five: Dinner

Luna's POV

Today is my day of my new job. The dinner is tonight, so I go to college and then after that is done I start clean inf the house and then get ready.

I tell the boys that I'm going to college and will be back five hours before the dinner. They said it was alright.

Time skip

I get back from college and the boys are at school. I get to cleaning and find a room with locks on it. When I walk by the room they break. I open the door and see a room wit purple, jewels, and a book case. I see a woman who looks like me in the balcony.

"Hello, you must be Cordelia, my older sister." I say to her.

"Yes I am and I'm glad your here. I need help. I would like to tell my some that I was never the best mother. I also would like to hear you sing, I love your voice."

"I will help you but as long as you don't hurt anyone. I would also like to learn more about our family."

"Get the book with e tittle that says 'Lupus and Sol'."

I go to her book self and get the book. It looks very old and dusty.

" I hope this will help you and don't tell anyone about this please."

"Thank you dear sister. I wish you luck and I will song for you when I'm alone, the brothers just came in."

"Well go on."

I get back to my room and start reading the book.

The Lupus

The lupus people are to be said the most feared wolves on earth. Over the centuries many people have said they saw a big wolf in the woods. We had to tell make them forget what they saw if we didn't then they would of looked more into this and then we all would be dead.
There will be a girl who will be good for us or kill us. She will end up the Queen and will have powers no one can or will ever get. She is to be the most powerful out of all the Lupus.

The Sol

The Sol will help her become the Queen. Many people will want to kill her and take her powers for granted. One day she will have to fond her King, and when she does she will become a mother. Her child will be powerful bit it may surpass The Queen but it all depends on the child's father. The higher the more power the should will be. If the Sol is out then the baby is born then that means the gods wish em happiness and a good life. If the child is not born when the Sol is out, the child will live a life filled with an illness.