Broken...

After taking the desserts name which she has to make ... Nandu move towards the exam area..after reaching there nandu was amazed by looking at the things n people in front of her eyes... That was biggest kitchen ever she has seen in her life n there are so many people who are going yo give this scholarship test with her... Now nandu get nervous bcoz she is afraid what if she fail .. Than what she gonna do bcoz this is the only way she can complete her expense for her dream as she don't have any other way to pay the fee n other charges n she also don't want to take help from abhi n fab5 as they are already doing so much for her... Then she only pray to her god and went to her work station...
Nan- oh kanha.. Plz help me ... N be with me in this.. U toh know Na ye kitna important h mere liye plz

The candidates have to make 3 deserts in 5 hours which is written on their slip....
After reading the names of the desserts ... Nandu is some what happy bcoz she know how to make those dishes... N those desserts were... Cake, puff pastry, cheesecake... And then nandu started her work...

Khurana music world
12 noon

In the conference room, fab5 are sitting with Mr.khurana for discussion of their next music album n to sign the contract.. But in all these discussions there is one person who is lost somewhere ar we can say in someone.. Yes u all guessed it right..he is Manik n he is lost in his new feelings which he got for nandini...

Manik's POV

What's happening with me...aaj tak aisa kbhi nhi hua k mai kisi ladki Ki taraf aise attract hua hu but this is not only attraction.. I think I like her..the way she smiles..laughs it just make my heart flutter with joy n her tears ... When she cried in front of me I felt like some thorns were pierced in my heart.. I think she is the special one for me..for whom I m waiting for so long...

Cabir saw Manik lost somewhere.. N he know where he is lost ...so cabir whispered in his ears with some mischief...

Cab- nandu kitni beautiful h Na

Man- haan.. Bahot.. Just like an angel...

Cab- u like her Na...

Man- yes..very much

Cabir got so happy after listening to him.. Then he said

Cab- u love nandu Na...

After listening love Manik came back to his senses n looked towards cabir who is smirking at him n giving him " I knew it" look. And Manik got nervous after he saw cabir's smirk n his that look.

At sweet treats...after 4hrs40min

Nandu is all ready with her desserts...
She has made...

Apple hazelnut puff pastry...

Strawberry cheesecake....