plan accomplished

next few days went in jiffy as all are bzy with their part of plan ...

nandini make good friends with neyonika's secretary (he is male, his name is vikas) . they help in each other's work n also he likes nandini more than a friend......

today khurana's secretary going to bring the papers to take neyonika's signature.... and nandini have to replace them 

cabir too came to the office to help nandini n also to give her confidence as she is very nervous

khuarana's secretary came to vikas n ask him about neyonika n hand over him the papers for signature... nandini n cabir are noticing that standing in corner n when cabir saw vikas approaching neyonika's cabin  cabir signal nandini to go ahead with the plan n.....

there was no one present in the corridor when nandini start moving in vakas direction n suddenly show that she tripped n the things she is having in her hands scatter all over the place.

when vikas saw nandini on the floor he came to her n start helping her in getting her things from the floor n in the mean time cabir changed the papers from the file n set it again on its place.

vikas helped nandini to get back to her feet when cabir clicked their photo where vikas was holding nandini from her waist as he wanted to make manik jealous (hahaha evil cabir)

after that vikas go to neyonika's cabin n outside cabir n nandini are praying for their plan to get successful.... after some time they find vikas coming out of the cabin with the file ... nandini asked him about it n vikas told her about the papers n that neyonika signed them n now he is going to submit them to court but he has to go somewhere else to it is a very important work too n there nandini got the opportunity n she forward her helping hand n vikas too agreed as he like nandini very much n dont want to upset her... he handed the file to nandini n left from there....

after that cabir too left with the file... n later nandini too left the office n call manik but he didnt pick up the call ... she tried 3 more times n atlast the phone was picked up but not by manik its soha.

soha- hello.....

nandini was fuming after hearing soha's voice as she never like soha n her closeness with manik... she disconnect the call n went from there to her home

here cabir too submit the papers in court for further process... n now finally their plan got successful now they are waiting for the day when neyonika will get to know about this(jis mein kuch din h)

soha came to malhotra industries to spend some time with manik and manik to save himself from her went out making some excuse of work n in hurry left his phone in the cabin. soha was waiting for manik n received nandini's call....... after sometime manik came back n sent soha home saying he is having a meeting...

manik was doing some work in his laptop when he got a message from cabir..

cabir- dude u r having competition ( he send him vikas n nandini's pic .. which he has taken secretly in office when vikas was helping nandini)

 which he has taken secretly in office when vikas was helping nandini)

(guys imagine them as nandini n vikas and in work clothes)

manik didnt like the pic at all n thought of asking nandini about it so he sent the pic to nandini with a sad emoji..... but didnt get any reply after half an hour too..... so he dialled her number but in return nandini cut his call manik called her again n again but nandini did the same n sent him a message saying

nandini- kya baat h mr.monkey monster malhotra ab kaise gyi tmhe meri yaad .... soha k sath hi raho karo time spend uske sath n dont u dare call me n message me again n about that picture .... that picture was perfect.... (n last mein she put a love emoji)

manik got confused after reading about soha in nandini's text but after sometime realisation dawned upon him n with that he checked his call log n saw 3 missed calls from nandini n one received call n he got to know that soha attended the call but now he cant do anything as the blunder is already did its work.....

it was evening now n manik came back from office and found everyone at malhotra mansion including nandini preparing for some kind of celebration ... he got inside n asked not particular to anyone.....

manik- whats going on here???

mukti-  we are having a party ... a family party

manik- n may i know whats the occasion

cabir- tu bhul gya

manik- kya bhul gya

cabir (dramatically)- manik tu kaise bhul sakta (wiping fake tears)

manik- cabir stop being dramatic

nandini- cabir bhai rhne dijiye waise b aaj kal kuch log bhot bzy h apne new friend k sath

hearing nandini everybody got to know that there's is something wrong between manan.... when dhruv said

dhr- buddy our plan got successful thats y this party n who is your new friend

man- no one buddy she is talking about soha

manik couldnt even complete his sentence when they all heard a voice n everyone slapped their forehead..... because it was soha at the entrance

soha (coming inside n hugging manik making nandini more angry n pissed off on manik as he was not pushing her away)- tumne mujhe yaad kiya ar mai aa gyi

manik (giving a fake smile)- hi soha, what are u doing here

soha- wo i was missing u thats y i came here... looking around soha greet everyone n saw nandini sitting there

soha- hey nandini u here... break up k baad b apne ex boyfriend k ghar aane mein problem nhi hoti tmhe

nandini looking at soha with anger when mr.malhotra spoke

mr.mal- usko maine invite kiya n its my house n she is my daughter

soha smiled at mr,malhotra n get settled with manik

nandini stand from there n went towards her room in malhotra mansion not before telling abhimanyu to call her whenever he is ready to go home.... everyone got settled n party mood was off now as everyone know that now no one is gonna celebrate.......

hey guys

i know ... i know i m terribly late but what to do i was so occupied n didnt get anytime but please guys bear with it for some more time

luv u alll

enjoy reading

PRECAP- ROMANCE HI ROMANCE (MATURE CONTENT)