Chapter 16

Prepare to be shooketh ☺ changing Chelle, just because

Bryson

"I've missed you so much," i caressed Michelle before running into the McDonald's bathroom to retrieve my baby.

Walking in, I began calling her name.

"Precious?"

"Come on baby, its Bryson,"

"I promise it's over now,"

No response.

Checking every stall, I began to panic.

I walked out of the male bathroom and imto the female's, quickly.

"Precious?"

"You ok, love?"

I began following some trail leading me to the handicap bathroom.

Opening the stall, i quickly closed my eyes.

Precious laid out in a puddle of blood.

Staring into her eyes, tears began to fall, as i dropped down to her rescue.

"Come on baby, stay with me. I feel you breathing, good,"

I picked her up quickly trying to locate where the blood was coming from.

She had been shot in her lower stomach.

How?

One Month Later

Chelle

I sat by window in my living room, staring out of the window. Grabbing my beer, i drunk it quickly. Unintentionally, i dropped the bottle, causing the glass to shatter.

I began immediately cleaning it up, growing a bad headache.

These days, something bad was always happening.

After finding out Precious had been miraculously shot, they tried their best to get the bullet out, but failed.

She lost too much blood.

My only baby was gone, and i could never get her back.

I continuously try to act like everything is fine, but im broken inside.

After all that happened, Bryson had made it clear he wanted nothing to do with me, so i quickly moved out of the city and somewhere more quiet.

I've been in Ohio for almost a month, locked away like a princess in a castle.

I liked it this way, nobody could disturb me. Just peace and quietness.

Knowing that Mayceon and Jordan was still out there working together, and probably plotting, also provoked my movement.