Chapter 18.

chelle.

he kissed my lips so softly, before devouring them with his. our tongues danced together, being reunited after a long time.

his arms instantly wrapped around my waist, and mine around his neck. we were deep in the kiss.

the sexual tension began to rise as his hands slid to my zipper and button. him undoing the both while we continued to kissed.

no one even breathed.

i took the time to push my pants down a little, and he immediately began to feel my already jumping pearl. i was soaked. only for him.

my pearl was now wet, with impatience. i wanted him to eat me like his last meal, which i knew he'd do.

we let go of our long kiss, and his lips instantly went for my neck.

my weakness.

he kissed & licked my neck all over, leaving his mark.

at this point, we were on my bed with him on top and all his clothing still on.

i stopped him, and seductively taken his suit off piece by piece.

once that was done, he lifted my shirt up with ease, giving my breast a squeeze.

he moved down my body slowly, killing me inside.

he'd finally gotten down to my soaked underwear, pulling them down with his teeth.

i instantly moaned as he spelled his name on my pearl. he went slowly, taking his time so i could feel the full pleasure.

once finished, he stood at attention, about to enter me.

i'd woken up once again from the hot flash i'd had. this was the third time this week i've dreamt of sex with bryson.

of course i wanted it, but i wanted our process slow & time consuming.

this because i wanted him to actually communicate with me.

i wanted him to understand how serious i was about his infidelity and secrets. i promised i wouldnt hold them over his head, but it would take a while to get used to his presence once again.

we decided to live in two different homes at the time. when it was right, i would move back with him, which my cousin was glad to hear.

i sat up in the bed, smiling, texting bryson my normal goodmorning text.

bryson.

i listened to my latest finished song in the studio.

yeah. my music was now jumping.

i'd asked a friend for $600 for a session, and once i dropped it on soundcloud, it immediately began jumping.

"dont," was high on the charts now. hearing my music on the radio made me smile.

i was finally making a steady income for harley & i, but i spent less time with her because i was always making more music or doing shows.

i promised her this weekend we would take a trip because i had someone special i wanted her to see, as well as a surprise for chelle.

i'd purchased my first house. it wasnt too big; 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. it was nice, cozy, and mine.

i wanted chelle to take her time fixing this house with her own feminine touch, something of her own.

in the future, i would have to bring up precious. it was coming up on the day she died, and chelle had not been showing any signs of sadness, which was weird. i wanted her to cry, i expected her to be sad, i needed her to need me.

i was ready to get things back on track with her, and even though it would take some time, i was willing to put my all into things.

but as she said, we were taking things slow, we were back at the talking stage.

i finished listening to the recording before spotting a text on my phone.

half of my heart 💛: hey, what are you doing today?

- nothing major, just in the studio.

half of my heart 💛: can i come see harley? i'd also like to talk to you about some things.

- yea, just let me know when you're on your way.

once the conversation was over, i wrapped my session up, and headed over to my mom's house for harley.

pulling up in the yard, i swiftly grabbed my keys and pushed a button to turn my car off. i then exited and walked up to my mom's door in a calming motion.

i haven't been able to tell my mom much lately because i've been dealing with my own demons and needed everything sorted out.

i walked into the kitchen, smelling some nice homead food on the stuff. the smell made my mouth water, and i immdiately sat down to wait for the food to finish.

"hey ma," i spoked first.

"harley is upstairs taking a nap. she just laid down, so leave her alone for a while,"

the room was silent so i spoke up again.

"i got in touch with chelle, and we've been talkin for a week or so now," at the mention of her name, my mom dropped her metal spoon on the counter.

"chelle? oh my baby. you should bring her by sometimes. what's been going on with you two?"

"well, we encountered each other at a club and everything happened from there. i got in touch with a cousin of hers where she was staying and got all the information i needed to take the lead. yea, she was hard on me, even slapped my ass,"

"watch your mouth," i chuckled then continued,

"but she agreed to take it slow with me, and thats all i can ever ask for,"

"thats good! im glad you guys are alright. now don't make the same stupid ass mistakes, you here me? that only makes you a bigger fool than you were before,"

"yes maam. i just want her to know that through trials and tribulations we'll always remain today, you feel me?"

××

so cuss me out but my freshman year has been kicking my ass fr. ima get back on this as soon as possible but for now enjoy this lil baby chapter & excuse any errors; this aint edited.

-chelle.