.21

I had stayed up all night last night because episode 1 of Attack on Titan season 2 came out.

After I finished watching it binge watched One Piece and stayed up scrolling through Instagram.

I finally put my phone at 5:50AM not noticing the time when my damn alarm clock went off with that really fucking irritating beeping it did 10 fucking minutes later.

Plus, I need a new alarm clock.

But anyways I stubbed my toe when I got out of bed.

Fell while walking up the mountain.

Almost fell out of my bedroom window.

Which I live on the 7th floor.

That wouldn't have been pretty...

One of the classmates walking by my apartment complex to see my dead body....

But I ran into the classroom as the bell rang and fell into my seat.

I tripped over my chair as Korosensei came into the class.

My desk tips over as I fly forwards into my chair sending that sideways.

"Good morning--"

I throw my hand up to grab the closest thing as my body finally makes impact while the only thing my face makes impact with is the wall.

"Ouch.." I slowly pull myself up to notice that my hand was on the end of Karma's chair.

Everyone stares at me weirdly as I stand up and fix my desk along with my chair.

Suddenly all my yaoi manga falls out of my bag and onto the floor.

A few of them open to the pages with really hardcore sex in them.

Terasaka gets a bloody nose along with Karma as they look away quickly.

"WHAT IS WITH YOUR WEIRD FETISH?!" Yells Karma holding his nose.

"Well there goes all my pride..."

Suddenly something drops from my nose as I look down to see it's blood.

I quickly pick up manga and shove it into my bag and set my bag down on m desk.

"Excuse me while I go get paper towels."

I go get some paper towels as I come back with some for me, Terasaka and Karma.

I step into the classroom to see everyone looking at my manga.

My face instantly blushes as I see even Korosensei is in on this.