.56

I go up to the classroom as I look over at the doorway to see Irina and Karasuma wide eyed.

"(F/n)?" My eyes go wide as Irina stares at me like I'm so kind of monster along with Karasuma.

"Y-You saw all of that...?!" She nods as I walk forward a bit.

She backs away as she yells, "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!" My eyes widen at her words as she runs down the hallway and out the front doors.

I look down at the floorboards as tears stream down my cheeks.

My body trembles as I run out the door and jumping through the broken window.

"Everything in my life is ruined...Karma probably doesn't even love me anymore...no one will be my friend...Irina hates me..I'll be alone..." I whisper to myself as I run through the crowded forest of trees.

Korosensei POV
I remember her.

She was a quick learner and a genius.

I took her under my wing for two years until she abruptly left and never came back.

And then I saw her at the facility...during the middle of me tearing the place down, she had come and fought me.

She had almost right then and there killed me but I had gotten away in time.

She's a powerful being that no one should anger.

If she wanted too, she could destroy our whole solar system and make humans extinct.

She is not to be messed with.

I've known about who she was since she came to my class.

And I've never feared her this whole time because she is my student.

"Okay students. We're going to go look for (F/n). She is our strongest ally. Please do not tell her I told you this but if she wanted too she could destroy our whole solar system."