surprises and more surprises

I was having an amazing morning with him that I totally forgot about Chloe. I mean they weren't dating but I know they had something. Just then... Logan's phone starts ringing and he picked it up really quick and saw who it was and put it faced down on the table.

"Anything important?" I ask.

"No, nothing.."

Logan

It was Chloe. I was so happy about last night the I forgot all about having breakfast with Chloe, but I can't tell Ayla.

Just then our food came.

"Everything looks good!" She says with a fork and knife in her hand ready to just go in on all the food.

I laugh. Not as good as her though.

Some time passes by and we were still eating our food.

"Hey Ayla I'll be back, I need to use the restroom."

"Yeah go ahead."

I walk to the bathroom and call Chloe.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chloe."

"What happened? I was waiting for you and I called you like 3 times."

"I'm so sorry Chloe, I slepped in. But I'll make it up to you! Does dinner sound good?"

"Fine. Just don't flake on me I really want to see you!"

"I promise I won't! Cross my heart!"

"Okay then, I'll see you later, love you!"

"Bye Chloe  (felt like I was forced to say this) love you too!"

I hung up and make my way back to the table.

"This is really good food! Thank you Logan for bringing me here it means alot."

"Yeah anything for you babe."

Ayla

I blush.

I loved how he did this so I decided I wanted to do something for him.

We finished our food and the bill comes.

"I got it." I say while pulling the bill towards me.

"No babe! I got it!" He tells me pulling the bill away from me.

"No babe I insist, let me pay!"

"No! Ayla please I invited you."

"Okay, but I have the next one."

We leave the place and we are back inside the truck.

"I had a great time with you!" He tells me.

"Yeah so did i!" I tell him.

"Okay so will go back to Jake's and get out stuff and call an uber so we can get home."

"Sounds good."

We made it back at the Team 10 house

I get all my stuff and put it in the duffle bag and I do the same with Logan's things.

"Awe you packed my stuff thanks babe." He says while kissing the top of my head.

"Okay I'm ready!"

"Okay the Uber is outside let's go."

"Bye everyone!" I yell out.

"Bye!!" They all yell back.

We got in the car and Logan holds my hand. We got back to the apartment and I tell Logan that I'm going grocery shopping.

"Okay that's fine you want me to go with you?"

"No it's fine."

I didn't want him to come because I'm going to cook dinner for him and I and I don't want him to find out. You know it's just a way to say thank you for the breakfast.

I go in to Trader Joes and get steak, greens beans, and potatoes to make mash potatoes. I checkout with some other things to not make it obvious and leave.

We both just were working on things when it hit 6 pm. Logan had an important meeting to go to and came back around 8 pm so it was perfect.

Logan

I had an important meeting to go to at 6 and I come out at 8 so I'll come back to the apartment and change and tell Ayla I'm going to Jake's house because I forgot something, yes perfect!

"I have to go now Ayla! Bye."

"Bye Logan good luck on your meeting."

"Thanks I love you."

Ayla

That's the first time he said "I love you" to me!

"I love you too!" I say with a smile.

He's gone! Okay Chef Ayla let's do this thing. I take out the steak and start cooking it up throwing some spices on to it. Then I cook up the green beans, it smells so good. I lastly start smashing the potatoes and make amazing mash potatoes. By the time I finish it's already 7:50 he'll be back in 10 minutes so I plated everything nicely and pour 2 glasses of wine and clean up. He gets here.

"Hey Ayla, I need to go to Jake's hou-"

He sees the food I prepared and me and stops talking.

"What's this?"

" I made dinner for us, my way to say thank you for the breakfast, surprise!"

"Ayla, I have no words."

Logan

Literally no words or ideas! What am I going to tell Chloe! Just then.... my door opens.

"Surprise Logan I know you were going to pick me up for dinner but I decide to come-" it was Chloe and once she saw Ayla and the food her smile faded away.

She runs out the door.

Ayla

"Wait Chloe! I can explain!!" Logan says running after her.

I didn't know wether to feel sad, mad, or just shocked.....