losing friends and the plan

Today was the day I set things straight with Chloe and ask out Ayla.

I go out to the living room only to find that Kong had peed in my carpet.

"Aylaaaaaa!! Kong peed!"

"Well get the carpet spray cleaner and clean!"

"I'm not an adult, I don't know how to clean!"

Ayla comes out and right away grabs Kong and kisses him.

"Why can't you love me like you love Kong?"

"Oh shut up Logan! I love you." she says kissing me on the lips.

Last night was our first kiss it was lit.

An hour passed

Guess I should go to Chloe's house.

Arrived at Chloe' s

"Hey Logan."

"Hey Chlo."

"You seemed a bit worried over the phone what's wrong?"

"I-I like Ayla....."

"What?"

"I'm sorry Chloe."

"But you told me you loved me.."

"I do, but as a person. I love how you do everything the way you want to do, I love how you care about everyone, I love you as a friend."

"Oh yeah, so what am I going to do now? I can't just throw my feelings away!"

She started crying.

I genuinely felt so bad.

"I'm so sorry Chlo."

"Just leave..."

"No, Chloe please. I want to be friends with you."

"Okay, that's fine, leave!"

I left. I felt sad. Really sad.

Got back home

I honestly couldn't believe that I lost Chloe as a friend. She means so much to me.

There were some Logangsters and none of them ask me what was wrong, they just wanted a picture.

"Hey Logan." This girl told me.

"I watch your videos every single day and I know the way you act in them isn't the same as how you act in person but I know you're not this sad in person. Are you okay?"

I just hugged her.

I went back upstairs still a bit bummed out and Ayla noticed.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I lost a good friend today."

"You should go and get her back."

"What?"

"She's not a bad person, try to get her friendship back even if it takes some time. Time fixes everything."

"Thanks Ayla."

"No problem."

I wasn't  in the mood for much, but then I remembered about asking Ayla out. I started to get a bit happy.

I get my vlog camera.

"Hey Logang, well I just went through something pretty harsh, but I'm fine. I'm still going to ask out Ayla today and I'm super happy about that. So Logang here's how it's gunna go down!"

Author's words:

Thank you for making it to the end. This chapter's shout out goes to Littchris18 . Thank you for reading my story. Make sure to follow Chris. If you want a shout out in my next chapter all you have to do is comment your favorite part and vote for it. Thank you. Love you!