Finding Joker

"It's me. He wants me in exchange for the Commissioner."

Batman's eyes narrowed. No one messes with his little brid and gets away with it. "Not happinig." Batman said "But Batman we can't just let Gordon die!" Robin protested. "We wont. Come on  I know where they are. Its almost midnight." Batman said dissipearing. Robin sighed and fallowed him back to the Batmobile.

On the way to Jokers lair Robin asked "Whats the plan?" "You are staying in the car." Batman replied simply. "What? No I am not staying in the car." Robin said. "Yes you are." Batman told Robin."I'm not going to risk you getting captured." "I'll be fine." Robin said feeling like he was loosing this argument. "You are staying in the car and thats final." Batman snaped as they pulled up to the Jokers hideout. Batman got of the car and snuck in. Robin waited a few seconds before fallowing him in. 'i can't let Batman in their without back up.' Robin thought to himself as he hid up in the rafters. "Where is he Joker?" Batman asked the other man. "I dont't know Batman where is the boy?" Joker said with a laugh at the end. "Not here." Batman replied. All of a sudden something hit Robin in the back of the head and he fell out of the rafters towards the ground.