First time

My boyfriend and I just woke up. I felt his soft kisses on my neck. His hand trailed under my shirt from my hip bone over my waist to my left breast and began to massage it. While doing this he also rubbed his crotch against my butt. His hand moved over my collarbone to the other side. There he continued his sweet torture and I moaned. After a while he jittery went over my abdomen to the edge of my pyjama shorts. I on my side pushed my butt against his bulge. The whole time he kissed and bit my neck. He moved his right hand from under my head to my wrists and pinned them on the mattress. From trailing over my abdomen he got back to my waist and turned me on my back.

Then he stripped off my shirt. He leaned over me and whispered „I'm sorry but I can't hold it anymore." Again he kissed my neck and hold my hands in their position. Auden leaves butterfly kiss all over my body before our lips met for the first time this thing started. It was as lovely as always but yet as sweet as normal. When he got back to kissing my breasts my abdomen my thighs I missed his lips on mine but how they caressed my skin let me forget my loss and emptied my mind completely. Once again he was at the height of my neck and I expected him to restart but he didn't. Instead he left a wet path with his tongue from behind my hear down to my belly button and also left marks on his way. Some were on my neck others between my breasts and on my belly. Auden's hands moved steady on my waist an I closed my eyes appreciative. Suddenly those went completely down and took my pants and underwear with them. After throwing my clothes somewhere in my room he placed kiss right next to my center and that drove me crazy.

Although this would be my first time I was more than just ready for him. He was all I wanted in this moment and he knew it. He stayed calm even though the bulge in his pants screamed that he wanted to do it as bad as I wanted. A last little mark was made above my lust center before he carefully pushed his tongue into it. I stretched and moved under him and he was amused by it. So amused that he laughed a little bit. The following vibrations made me moan out loud. He forgot about down there and devoted himself to my breasts. On the one side he nibbled at my nipple on the other he twirled between his finger and thumb. I deeply groaned. Auden let go of me and took off his own clothes. Afterwards he leaned towards the nightstand and grabbed a condom. He sat back opened it and put it over his length.

I was still horny but some little worries appeared in my head. I mean it is my first time and somehow I am afraid. He noticed it so he kissed me softly and passionately while he slowly entered me. Thankfully he gave me sometime to adjust to his size and I felt his tip against my hymen. He moved not further the point he felt the resistance. Just the feeling of him moving drove me insane.

The was nothing else for me to moan and heavenly breathing but I also wanted more. „Give it to me, please!" „I already give it to you. Otherwise you have to tell me you want, sweetie." For real?! Was he serious about that? I did not care that's why gave in in his game. „I... I wa...want you to ta...take me....hard." „Oh that's it ?" He was asking innocently and moving slower. „Oh damn! I don't wanna have vanilla sex! All I desire is your dick deep inside of me!" I had shortly finished talking as he pulled back til only his tip rested in me and then thrusting in me with his whole strength. I screamed because my hymen tore. Auden stopped and I saw sorrow in his eyes. All I did was to reassure him that everything was fine and he continued without any mercy. His tempo was amazingly fast and hard. Both of us moaned competitively. My hands scratched over his back while his cling onto the sheets.

My orgasm was reachable and I released a scream of joy as I came. I took Auden with me and he let me know by shouting my name. He pulled out and I felt the loss. He threw the condom into the garbage and came back to me laying next to me and we cuddled. He still was worried about the pain I had earlier but I was completely fine.