Rehearsal

Well to be honset I really didn't care about my solo rehersal right now. After all this horrible lessons I had today. My day started with Geography followed by Chemistry and at the end I just had German and Latin left. All this subjects for 1 ½ hour. Just why. But finally I had choir rehersals because of our new project and the rehersal was quite good I want to say. But now it was already a quarter to 4 in the afternoonand now my little group can do their rehersal. This went well also so just my solo part was left. Ugh why did I wanna do a solo. Finally at half past 5 we were completly done. „Rose and John would you please clean up. We still have a meeting." „Of course we'll do it!", said John straight ahead.

After our teachers left the room I snapped at John: „What the heck is wrong with you?! Maybe I already have plans and can't help you!" „Oh I know thatyou don't have plans, Rose-Mary." God dammit how did he know. For heavens sake tidying up went by pretty fast. I was still thinking how John, Johnathan actually, could know that I didn't had any plans but I barely had time to think it throuh because hecame up behind me and pushed me into the next wall and kissed me.

I didn't know what happened to me but suddenly I felt all warm and my south had an exciting feeling. John nibbled on my neck and I gasped quietly. „I knew you wanted it just as much.", he laughed at the same spot which probably already turned a little violet. „Stop talking and go on kissing me you idiot!" as I removed my top right after his. I shortly wetted my lips. Slowly I let my fingertips dance over his trained body. I wanted to go on but he stopped my hands and pinned them on the pillar next to us.

His lips met mine harshly an he shoved his tongue straight into my mouth. Once again I gasped. With his mouth he trailed down my neckand his hands followed so let go of my jaw. I felt his rough fingeretips sliding down my bra straps and going on to my back and snapping it open. His mouth was now forming a dirty grin. Shortly after his teeth were around my nipple. A lust filled moan left my throat. He caressed me and went down to get rid of my pants. After those hit the ground he slowly came back to look me in the eyes while he entered a finger.

Shortly after the did this he removed his finger again. Only to get rid of his pants. I looked greedy at his well build proportions and I was so absorbed that the only thing that brought me back to realitywas John who slammed his cock harshly into me. „Jo...ahhhhhh!"„Ohh Roseee!" we were moaning simultaneously. He was putting us to the ground and pinned my arms on the ground. John was holding himself up with the same arm which caused a lot of pressure on mywrists. I felt a little pain there but it also turned me on a littlebit and I moaned a bit louder again. John was also moaning and changed his position so taht his weight was centered on his ellbow snext to my face and not on my wrists. I used that opportunity to burry my hands in his blond hair and moved his head right to the crook of my neck. He directly kissed me there and started sucking and nibbling on my skin.

His movements became harder evreytime he pushed himself into me. Wekissed passionatly to quiet down our moans. We came shortly after. After we put our clothes on again and covering up the obvious signsof what we had done. While we were leaving he whispered somethinginto my ear: „We could do this more often." „I have nothing against it, idiot." I grinned a little dirty and gave him a kiss on his cheek then saying goodbye.