Chapter 11

HYOMIN'S POV

"So what's your plan to those two Park Ji?" Jiyeon and I were inside the car heading to school.

"I still don't know Minnie. I still can't choose" She said and heaved a deep sigh.

"Tsk. I think you already did choose. You just don't want to hurt the other. I'm your bestfriend and it's very easy for me to say. The attention you give to the both of them may look like fair but there's a huge difference between you're doing a thing because you need to and you're doing a thing because you want to." I said to her.

She sighed again.

"Both of them are good person and I'm sure they would understand if I choose but the thing that's bothering was my mom" She said

Right, her Mom who seems to be on guard 24/7.

"But it won't be that obvious you know. Your Mom will think you two are just friends" I said.

"Well, it's not that easy. Mom gets more conscious now when I'm with girls than when I'm with boys." she said.

Heol.

I'm glad my Mom wasn't like that.

When we arrive at school we immediately headed to the locker area.

Jiyeon is being exceptionally quiet this time.

I look at her and she seems to be thinking deeply.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I ask

"I'm weighing my thoughts" She said.

Huh?

"About what?" I ask.

We are still walking here in the hallway passing by some noisy students who are still waiting for their class to start.

It's still early though.

"About my secret admirer and Taeyeon" She said

"Eh? Are they the same person?" I curiously ask.

What is she talking about?

"That's the point. They are the same person but the feeling was different. It's like the letter is pointing to a different person" she said.

"But if they were really two different person, how come that your secret admirer stops sending you letters when Taeyeon introduce herself?" I ask.

"You know what maybe you're overly stressed about things right now. Give it a break and stop thinking too much "I said to her.

It's obvious whom she will choose among the two but she's torn with what she feels towards Eunjung and her secret admirer.

It's a hard situation.

When we get into the locker are we saw Eunjung reading something.

"Eunjung" I called her attention as we get close to her.

"Oh...hey" She said and folded the paper.

"What was that?" Jiyeon ask her eyeing at the piece of paper Eunjung folded.

"A letter" She answered.

Huh?

"Letter?" I curiously ask.

"Yeah. Do you know someone with an initial PD? This letter comes from that person" Eunjung ask.

"PD? So you got a love letter from a person whose initial was PD?" I ask and she nodded slowly.

"Good for you then" Jiyeon says and walk away.

We just watch her back as she leaves.

"What happen to her Min?" Eunjung ask me.