Chapter 1 : Where's your diaper then?

Hello. My name is Love Thompson. Weird that my names Love but i haven't fell in love yet. I'm not gonna rush it cause if i am being honest i'm kinda scared of love. I'm pretty popular around the school for hooking people up. I've helped people fall in love, and that's why i'm known as the schools cupid.

I mean don't get me wrong i am pretty and guys ask me out a lot but i decline. The schools heart throb has been out to "steal my heart." His words not mine. He seems nice but under that facade he's a egotistical dick who uses girls for his own pleasure. Yeah no i'm good. If he wasn't such a dick i would've shipped him even harder with my bestie for life.

She's loved him for what seems like forever. They used to be best friends until he left her for the popular life. Another reason why i hate him so much. She's absolutely stunning like cmon! Does he need a pair of glasses cause he's chasing after the wrong pair of panties. Speaking of the devil i see emma running over to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh me gosh! Love have you heard?" She screams as if it's something important. I'm used to this happening, her making a big deal out of nothing.

"No? And if it was something important i wouldn't be hearing it from you." I smirk causing her to roll her eyes.

"Stop being such a bitch for once and listen! So there's this hot new-" she stops and looks at a figure walking past us. I turn to see what she's gawking at.

Holy fuck me gently with a chainsaw. I think I just had a mini orgasm.

The goddess himself is looking around if he's trying to find someone. Probably a new hookup. Stop being a bitch love he's probably not like the rest of the guys here. I mean if he looks like that I wouldn't be surprised.

"Love! You see what I'm talking about!" She yells excitedly causing the new guy head to whip around and look at us. Emma starts blushing making her look like a tomato and I look at him curiously. There's something familiar about him I just can't put my pinkie on it.

He starts walking over causing me to panic and run away. Jesus why do I have to act so goddamn suspicious sometimes. I didn't know what to do, cause everything about him screams trouble so yeah I think I should probably stay away.

"Love? Love! You bitch! Stop making me run I'm not used to this shit and you know it! Unless I'm running for some food, but that's different! Love!" She screams getting closer surprisingly. She yanks me back by pulling my shoulder. My eyes widen knowing what's gonna happen next.

"Tell my mom I love her." I whisper and Emma starts laughing darkly before dragging me to our usual spot where nobody really goes.

"Why did you run? You made us look like.. stalkers!" She gasped and i rolled my eyes. She was always known to be a tad bit dramatic.

"I mean you kinda are a stalker..." I chuckled and she gasped again looking extremely offended. Told you she was dramatic.

"That's not true! But that isn't the point! Why did you run anyways?" She asked warily making me roll my eyes for what seems like the 69th time today.

"I don't know it just seemed like he was trouble and he was walking towards us and I panicked. I'm sorry it's just something about him that I don't want any part of." I sigh looking at our surroundings. We were at the back of the school where there was a little pathway and flowers all over. We usually go sit by this big tree cause it has a lot of shade. It's about as shady as me.