Yuri

Current Yuri ⬆️⬆️

First Name : Yuri

Last Name : Unknown

Personality : She can be serious , quiet and emotionless when meeting people for the first time but when she gets to know them she becomes a very crazy and outgoing person . She can be very protective if she wants to be . ( I will later add on things which I forgot to add 😅 ) .

Likes : Arts , sports , animals , animes ( but has watched only a few which means 1 or 2 as she doesn't have time for it ) , fighting ( she took self defence classes to defend herself  and from there on out started to love it and learned many fighting styles ) . Books ( is a very fast reader and has read ALOT of books ) , music , singing ( but mostly when no ones around , BTW no one has heard her singing in this world ).

Background / Past : She was found outside a police station unconscious when she was 6 ( yeah I know typical , but deal with it ) . She only has a note from her parents which she later found inside her locket  which she was wearing ( you will later see what was written in it ) , that's the only thing she knows or has about her past as she didn't and still doesnt remember anything after she gained consciousness .She always wonders where she came from , who she is etc . She started living by herself and took care of herself when she reached the age of 13.

6 years old Yuri ⬇️⬇️

You will get to know more about Yuri afterwards

You will get to know more about Yuri afterwards .