The stalker

Nagisa POV:

Why?  Why is Kayano talking to him?!  
She shouldn't be talking to him.  Karma. He's gonna die! She should only be talking to me! And only me! On God, I'm going to lose it! Why is Sugino, and almost very guy talking to her? When did she get popular with the boys? I'm so confused what the heck man! Why Kayano why, damn it, I'm going to kill them all!

Third POV:

Nagisa silently hit his head on his desk. Nagisa was in his thought thinking, until he heard his name being called by Karma. "Nagisa........ Nagisa...... Nagisa....... Nagisa... Nagisa!"Karma yelled. "Huh? Oh hey Karma." Nagisa said in a toned voice. "Are you OK Nagisa you've been acting really strange lately?" Karma question Nagisa. "Uh, yeah I'm fine." Nagisa answered. "Alright if you need to talk come me OK?" Karma said. Nagisa just nod his head yes. The bell ring and Koro-sensei left the classroom to get lunch. Karma, Okuda, Sugino, Kanzaki, and Kayano Nagisa love.

Karma POV:

Me, Okuda, Sugino, Kanzaki, and Kayano were all heading outside to eat, until someone put there hand on my shoulder and whispered something in my ear. "Stay away from Kayano. She's mine." Then he walked away. What the? Nagisa? Why would he say something like that? I thought. I got chills up my spine I should warn Kayano about him. She may get hurt.