Weekend

Kayano POV:

After the text message with Karma, I feel like someone's watching me. I turn to my window in my living room. Nobody's there must be my imagination. I get a text from Okuda.

Okuda: On my way :)

Kayano: Alright

I went to my bedroom and got changed. I wear a green blouse, green skinny jeans, and red converse. I can hear someone coming up the stairs walking towards my apartment. Man Okuda fast well we do live pretty close, but still.

~knock knock~

I left my bedroom and open the door. "Hey Kayano you ready?" "Yeah let me make sure I got everything OK?" I had my phone in my back pocket. Alright that's all I need right? Oh right money I forgot. " OK so all I need is money hold up." She nods, run to my room and grab my wallet. 20 bucks is good. I run out of my room closing the door behind me. "OK now I'm ready, let's go!" We walk out and I close the door and lock it. "Man I can't wait to get some pudding!" "Yeah me too." We go to mall to spend our weekend

Nagisa POV:

"Thank you Nagisa for helping me clean the classroom." "No problem Koro-sensei by the way why can't you do this your self?" "I just wanted to spend some time with my student." "Well then I'll be leaving now, have a great weekend sir." "You too" When I got home I text from Sugino. I wonder what he wants.

Sugino: Hey dude u free today?

Nagisa: Yeah why?

Sugino: We should go to the mall today if u want to

Nagisa: Sure let me get changed tho

Sugino: Alright I'll be there in a couple of min

Nagisa: OK

I went to room I put my phone down on my bed, and got changed. I wore a blue shirt, jeans, and blue converse. I grab my phone and told him I'm ready. I went to kitchen to get a drink when someone opening the door it was my mom. "Hello Nagisa,where are you off to?" "Hey mom, I going with Sugino to the mall." "Oh well then have fun sweetie, and don't forget to bring money." "Oh yeah thanks for reminding me mom." "Your welcome." I go to my room and get $15 with me. That's good enough.

~knock knock~

My mom opens the door to let Sugino in. "Hello Ms. Shiota I'm here for Nagisa." "Hey Sugino." "Sup, let's go!" "Have fun you too." "We will." "And be home before 7:30 OK?" "Yes mom." And with that I left to the mall with Sugino.