~The Beginning~

Being little wasn't easy for me, when I was 7 years old I was molested twice. Both times it was investigated and both times the pervert didn't get arrested. I was forced to go around one of them like nothing ever happened. Everyone always asked me things like "do you remember this or that"? Each time I am forced to say that I do not, because in all reality I can't remember. How can you remember when such a horrible thing happened to you? That took your innocence and you go your whole life thinking it was your fault for what happened and it wasn't. Or how about when you get abused by your older siblings because they didn't want a sister? Putting nail polish in your eyes or trying to drown you in the toilet. Maybe even him sitting on your head with a pillow trying to suffocate you? What if it was the fact that your family didn't want anything to do with you because you weren't skinny like the rest of them because you weren't taught how to limit yourself? Maybe it was the fact that your father was a drunk and abused your mother mentally and physically. The point is, I never asked for any of this. I wanted to have a normal life like everyone else. I wanted to live like the rest of the happy go lucky people in the world, but sometimes that doesn't happen. This is my story and I would like to share my journey.