Chapter 2- I will never let you go

Haruka POV
     I'm in the city. A little more, and I will meet my soulmate. It's honestly scary. I turn the corner, and there is the cafe. Many people are inside it, one of which is Itsuki. I enter, and lots of people are holding signs, with names on them. A lady says,"Ma'am are you looking for someone?"
"Yeah. His name is Itsuki. Is he here?"
"Ah, he is in the room at the back."
"Thanks."
I go to the back room, and when I enter, someone is pacing around. They have dirty blonde hair, and are wearing a blue jacket and navy pants, as opposed to my auburn short hair and black jacket and purple shirt and black skirt. He turns around, and that's when it clicks. This guy is Itsuki. He stares at me, and I stare back. Then, I hold out my arm, so I can confirm this is him. He holds his arm out, and everything is the same, down to the little heart he drew when I was walking over here. My heart is beating really fast at this point, so I do something that probably will embarrass me. I run up to him, and embrace him, as if I've known him for a while. What makes me even more surprised is that he hugs me back, and then I feel tears drip down my face. "Am I dreaming? Are you the real Haruka?" He says, voice cracking.
"No, this is real. I'm here,Itsuki. I finally get to see you." My voice is cracking all the same. We crumble to the floor, still crying.
"Haruka, why are you crying? Are you sad?"
"No. Just the opposite. I'm so happy, Itsuki."
"I never want to let you go."
"Then don't let me go. I'm not ready to let go either."
We stay like that for a while, saying little things to the other. Then, we both get hungry so we let go, and I'm a little sad. He goes out to order while I'm here. Then, more writing appears on my arms. The line is long. I'll be back soon though <3. How can someone like him be my soulmate? I just got lucky, I guess. Then, the door comes open, and in comes my soulmate with two boxes and two bottles of water. He sets them down at the table, and we sit."Hey, what's in the box?"
"Hehe, close your eyes and open your mouth to find out."
I do what he says, a little scared, then he puts the chewy thing in my mouth. It's sticky, yet chewy and I like it. I open my eyes, and there is a cinnamon roll in front of me. "See, isn't it good?"
"Mhmm! I love it!"
"That's good. I'm happy you're happy."
                                               ~Call From: Mother~
I show the phone to Itsuki and he says,"Answer it," in a whispery voice.

"Mom. What do you want."
"Haruka, where are you?"
"I'm with a friend. I'm going to stay with them tonight."
"Okay. You can stay as long as you want with them."
"Bye."
                                                ~Call Ended with:Mom~
"So, um, can I stay with you tonight? I'm sorry it's......"
"Of course! I was going to ask you that anyway!"
We eat our cinnamon buns, and then we leave to walk to Itsuki's house. I thank the lady at the counter, and we leave together.