Chapter 3: Las Vegas

Taehyung POV-

Taehyung POV-

As tired as I was I was still excited to head to Las Vegas, I woke up extra early. I decided to make breakfast at home, it was rare that I cooked for myself but it was a special day. I went with one of my favorites, egg and avocado toast with lemon tea.

I put the my dishes away and rushed into my room to get ready, I showered, brushed my teeth, and washed my face letting my hair dry so I could style it after I put on my clothes. I decided on a grey GUCCI turtleneck, tucked into black GUCCI slacks, over my turtleneck I wore a long white CHANEL jacket, and black velvet PRADA shoes. I grabbed my CHANEL bags off the couch and went out the door.
---
After passing through baggage and ticket check, I finally landed in my seat. I got myself cozy and warm in my seat. I was extremely excited so much that a smile formed on my face.

"This is really happening."

I was still in shock no matter how many times I thought about it.
As I shoved my headphones in the airplane took off.

"Alright, here we go."

---
"Attention all passengers, we have arrived to Las Vegas. We hope you enjoyed your flight with us, have a safe and happy time!"
I got up and stretched my joints.
I went straight to baggage claim and got my CHANEL bags. I walked out the airport doors and got into a taxi, I gave the man the address and soon after we arrived at a humongous hotel. I paid the driver and walked to the big gold trimmed doors, a doorman opened the door

"Thank you!"

I smiled at him and walked inside.
The interior was fantastic, it had a modern design mostly painted white but random colors popped out of nowhere. I strode towards the receptionist, I coughed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Um.. is there a reservation for Kim Taehyung?"

She looked up at me then back to the computer, busily typing away.

"Ah, yes! Another one of the models staying here!"

I smiled shyly

"You'll be staying on floor 14 room 18!"

She handed me the key card.

"Thank you!"

I entered the elevator pressing a button the took me to the 14th floor. I wandered the halls until I found my room, I swiped the card and pushed the door open.
My mouth dropped at the sight of the room, it was absolutely beautiful one side of the wall was just a huge window looking over the streets. I set down my bags and checked out my room, the bed was a full king size bed.

"I cant wait to get on you"

I bluntly said to the mattress. I started setting up my things, I put my clothes on the hangers the hotel provided.
I slid the door shut and went to lay on the couch. I grabbed out my phone and checked my messages.

1 Message From: Joonie hyung
1 Message From: Hobi hyung

Joonie hyung~
Congratulations!! Visit me when you come back so we can celebrate!

Hobi hyung~
I heard the news! Yah Taehyung why didn't you tell me first?! I would hit you but I'm too happy for you! Let's meet up when you're back!

I texted them both back, assuring them that meeting me was a plan when I was home.
It was now 12:40, I did my night routine. I dressed in my CHANEL pajamas and hopped into the big bed I sinking right in. I looked up at the ceiling and wiggled around.

"I have to go to the runway on Monday."

I wiggled around more, two free days.. two free days.

"ShOPpiNG!!!"

I shrieked out loud, my neighbors probably thought I was crazy. I didn't care I was way too excited, I shoved the covers to my chin. I turned to the huge window in my bedroom, as the stars twinkled, my eyes slowly closed.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
A/N
I can't wait to post the next chapter ;)

What tae wore to the airport~~~~