FOREWORD

OCTOBER 15th 2016 - TBF

"They say that the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst

"They say that the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst." - Howl's Moving Castle

C O P Y R I G H T

Written by L0rdVelv3t (Janine), should not be republished or re-written, translated in any form which includes mechanical forms, anywhere without permission. Thanks. But literally, don't. Plagiarizing sucks too dudes, don't do it. I'll find you, i have my ways. This story is completely made up of my own ideas and thoughts. This is a fictional story with fictional characters and fictional events. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, situations, actual events are purely coincidental.

S U M M A R Y

Hadley Park hates the universe for always being against her. Her life has never been easy since she was born. With her life planned out for her -- it's already falling apart but it isn't in entire shambles until she's told that her last resort of hope is being taken away from her.

If she isn't cursed, then she just has horrible luck.

Since childhood, learning that reality will always be harsh to her, she has chosen to never believe because by giving herself false hope, the inevitable always thinks otherwise.

In the midst of a dilemma, she meets Rhys Johansson, the cold, miserable but unattainable guy, whose reputation is falling apart by the strings that hold it together.

These two couldn't be any different yet the similarities they withhold of the baggage they carry with them every step of the way that haunts their every movement, brings them even closer than they could ever imagine.

For them, two teenagers that have never fallen in love, realize that when someone comes into your life unexpectedly, taking your heart on a whirlwind of surprises, changes the fate of your life forever.

Just like first love, it burns like wild fires.

A U T H O R S  N O T E

This story was originally published on October 15th 2016 surprisingly but was taken down and left as a draft for so long and then republished on July 18th 2017 I believe. It was taken down because although I do have excerpts of later chapters, I still haven't fully developed in my head on how I want to write this story. The first chapter has been rewritten a few times due to my head saying 'no, I don't like this, 'and what the heck,' and 'ughhhhhhh' and then I gave up on that story and started writing victorious. But basically, on the last day of my freshman year of Hs, one of my favorite teachers, who was my last teacher of the day, even though I procrastinated everyday in his class, had asked "What're you planning on doing this summer?" Truthfully I had no idea lmao, considering my life is low-key really boring.

But I've been listening to so much Kpop lately that Astro keeps tugging at my heartstrings and i just!!!

Also, I decided to take on writing again because I wasn't as stressed anymore and honestly, I missed it. I missed implementing my feelings, my thoughts into my writing. Plus I've been reading so much cute stories and like, why not give it a shot even though I suck at writing. And so, the more I started the process of writing this story, planning on how they are going to develop, their fears, their past, the more I started falling in love with these characters, I knew I just had to doit. I just had to write their stories.