Marinette's confession

Marinette was in class bored. She had decided today was the day, she, Marinette Chang, would confess she love to Adrien, at lunch. It was the class before lunch and she was nervous. 'I only have 30 minutes tell I tell Adrien how I feel!' Marinette said over and over in her hand. Ayla was sick to day so she would tell her BFF how in went tomorrow. Cuz she didn't want to talk all the way across Paris just to tell her. Cuz she now if she texted her Ayla would want her to come over and then talk cuz she was probably bored laying there in her bed doing nothing but checking the LadyBlog over and over. Marinette was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't notice the bell ring. Adrien taped on her disk. "Hey mari, the bell ring its lunch time!" Adrien said starving.

"Huh- oh A-Adrien sorry I-I didn't see you t-there!" Marinette almost jumped out of her chair. She looked around and say that no one was in the class except her and Adrien.

Adrien started to walk away.
"A-Adrien!" Marinette talk yelled not loud enough to here outside the classroom door into the Hall.

"Yes?" He said. "I-I h-h-have to tell y-y-you something!" Marinette could not for the life of her stop stuttering. She was a stuttering mess. "What is it Marinette?" Adrien asked. "I-I-I......I-I...I LIKE YOU!!!" Marinette yelled. Adrien freeze, she always talked about liking someone so much that she stuttered around them. But he never thought, for even one minute that it might had been he. He looked down with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Still looked down he managed to say. "Sorry Marinette but,......" He almost had tears in him eye, it hurt him to hurt his princess. "I
l-love someone already" one tear feel from him face. And he looked up to a Marinette that had tears in her eyes, a runny noise, and a sad frown on her face.

"N-n-no its fine it was stupid anyway." She managed to say trying her damnedest to holed back the tears. "I mean how would have guessed that someone like you would go out with trash like me."

"Your NOT trash Marinette" Adrien said grasping her shoulders. "Your much or then trash. I just can't date you right now that is all. IG I wasn't already in love with ladybug. I would go out-" then Adrien realized what he said. Marinette's eyes grow wide as she herd what come from her crashes mouth. 'Why. Why is in love with my yelled ego. Why does it have to be ladybug!' Marinette cryed in her head. Then ran off. She run past the door Adrien was right behind her and stopped at the door.

"Marinette. WAIT!!!!" Adrien yelled.

There you go the first chapter of the loveless rebound I hope you liked it and this chapter and the next chapter will be short. Sorry but ya. I will try and up dated tomorrow. I don't know.

*bug out