Four

Jooheon barged into my office at 8 pm sharp and threw a bundle of clothes at me.

"Get changed." He ordered.

I picked up the clothes and studied them. They were black pants with a blue streak down the side of one leg, a black dress shirt, and black converse.

"What's wrong with what I'm already wearing?" I asked. Jooheon looked me up and down.

"Everything. Now get changed. We're going to Serenity and I want you to look nice."

I rolled my eyes and changed my clothes for the second time that day. After I was finished, I turned towards Jooheon.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You look so good that everyone that sees you will want to get in your pants."

I rolled my eyes, once again, at his stupidity. I was surprised my eyes hadn't gotten stuck that way. I grabbed my jacket and slung it over one shoulder.

"Let's go. The sooner we leave, the sooner it will be over." I said and walked out.

~

Jooheon drove us to Serenity. Their parking lot had a lot of cars in it, so I wondered if there was some sort of discount on drinks going on.

"Do you know why so many people are here? It's only 8:45." I asked Jooheon.

"Aaahh, about that. We're attending a male strip show tonight." He said and smiled, making his eyes look like lines someone had drawn on with a black colored pencil. (A/N: Crayola needs to give Jooheon a contract for modeling)

"Wait, what? Why male? And why am I attending? This type of stuff doesn't affect me, and you know it."

Jooheon avoided my gaze. "Perhaps we were just focusing on the wrong gender. Now let's go."

"No."

"If you don't get your fine ass in there then I'll leak your baby pictures all over the office."

I knew that this crazy bastard would do it, so I followed him inside. There were lots of people, and there weren't many seats left, but somehow Jooheon managed to get us right in front of the stage. We sat and waited for the show to start.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, or rather, just gentlemen." The host said and winked, "Tonight we have special show for all you gays out there, so please enjoy. My name is BamBam and I will be your host alongside being the first act of tonight's show. Alright, enough chitter chatter. Why don't we just get on with it?" BamBam said while standing in the middle of the stage. The lights dimmed. He tossed the microphone aside, then ripped off his jeans and t-shirt, exposing extremely tight boxer shorts and a well built and skinny body.

He exotically danced across the stage like an expert, and I appreciated it, although none of it was arousing. The crowd was going wild and throwing cash every which way, including Jooheon. I rolled my eyes at him for the millionth time that day and focused on the stage.

I sat through three more performances, extremely bored. None of these people were igniting a spark in my dick. I was just about to tell Jooheon that I was leaving when a new person walked on the stage.

My eyes widened slightly as I recognized him as the barista that had spilled coffee on me. I resettled myself in my chair and watched him.

He was shirtless, which exposed his well defined abs that screamed "I work out!" His white and blue hair stood out, per usual, and the tight, ripped black jeans he was wearing outlined his muscular thighs perfectly, making my breath catch.

He was obviously a little drunk, but it didn't make him look trashy. Rather, he seemed to be glowing. Everyone in the audience was hooting extremely loud for him, whereas I just sat there, transfixed. A weird feeling was coursing though my body and I felt my pants tighten significantly as I watched the curve of his hips and his round butt work the stage.

Halfway through barista boy's performance, I got up and walked out of the club, Jooheon calling after me. I headed to the car and leaned against it, trying to steady my breath. A bulge stood out very prominently in my crotch area. It was throbbing and gave me an overwhelming urge to jack off. I hadn't felt like this since I was twelve.

Jooheon came outside twenty minutes later, a drunken guy following him.

"You really didn't feel anything?" Jooheon asked while trying to hold up the guy leaning on him.

I debated what to tell Jooheon. "No, I didn't feel a thing. I left because I was really bored. Anyway, who's this?"

Jooheon looked at him. "Lemme get back to you on that..." He turned towards the guy, "what's your name?"

"Minhyuuuukkk~" the drunken boy sang. Jooheon looked at me.

"I'm gonna take him home."

"Good idea."

We got in the car, him driving and me trying to prevent Minhyuk from throwing up all over the backseat. Jooheon drove to my house. I hesitated before getting out of the car.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked him, glancing at the man slumped over in the backseat.

"Yeah, I'm Gucci. I promise I won't rape him." Jooheon teased, earning a laugh out of me.

"Thanks for tonight."

"Hey man, anytime. Even though we didn't succeed in finding you someone tonight, we will keep trying."

I rolled my eyes (A/N: damn boi your eyes are gonna get stuck like that) and stepped away from the car. "Have a good night. See you at the office tomorrow."

Jooheon told me goodbye and drove away as I headed to my apartment, that boy with the white and blue hair on my mind all the while.

Another chap for you hoes

WATTPAD WON'T LET ME PUT MY MEMES HERE KMS