Five

A little bit of Jooheon POV for you hoes

"Where do you live, Minhyuk?" I asked the pretty redhead in my backseat.

"Over the rainbow, hehe." He replied, sounding woozy. I sighed and decided to take him to my apartment since I knew that he wouldn't be able to tell me his address. I drove home, my mind on Hyungwon.

He was the person I cared about most in life. My dad had died when I was 16 and my mom couldn't support us where we lived by herself, so we moved during my junior year of high school. At that new school Hyungwon was the only one who didn't care about my sexuality and didn't shun me because of it. My mom died of terminal cancer two years ago, so Hyungwon was all I had left. He would probably never know how much I appreciated and cared about him, but that was okay.

I always knew that Hyungwon had difficulties with being attracted to people, but I just figured that he hadn't met the right person. So I vowed to find the right person.

I glanced in the backseat again, making sure that Minhyuk hadn't vomited.

We arrived at my apartment a few minutes later, and I struggled to get Minhyuk to my door. We went inside and I dragged him to the couch, then flopped him down on it. I walked away to get a blanket to put over him and when I got back Minhyuk was sitting up and wiping his eyes. I stopped and observed for a moment, mesmerized by how cute his actions were.

"Hey dude, you seem to be less drunk now. Where do you live? I'll take you home." I said.

"I live with Elmo on Sesame Street." He said and got up.

I guess he's not sobering up.

I didn't really know what to do with this drunk, and handsome, man. He walked over to me, wobbling slightly, until he was standing in front if me.

"You're hot." He said and brought his lips to mine.

They were so soft that I couldn't help but to kiss him back. Our mouths moved perfectly in sync. I moved him backwards to the couch, not once letting go of his lips. We broke apart to catch our breath. I looked down at him, appreciating his beautiful features. He whined and brought our lips back together, trying to dominate. I put him back in his place. (A/N: so ig Jooheon is Dom? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I bit his bottom lip, demanding entrance. He granted it to me and I explored his warm mouth. He tasted of alcohol, yet there was an underlying sweetness to it that I found addicting. Minhyuk's warm hand made its way up my shirt and around my waist. As the kiss became more heated, I grinded our crotches together, itching for any kind of friction, and earning a sweet sounding moan from the redhead beneath me.

Minhyuk bucked his hips up to grind even harder against my stiffening member. All of the sexual tension was getting too much to handle. I knew that this was a bad idea, he wasn't in his right mind, and I would not likely regret it in the morning, but in that moment all we wanted-needed- was each other. I broke the kiss to lean down into his ear and whisper-

"Let's take this to my bedroom."

~

I woke up to an empty bed. The events of last night came rushing back when I saw my naked body and dirty sheets. I grabbed my boxers from their place on the floor and got out of my bed, then put them on. I looked around my room until my eyes came to rest on a stray piece of paper that I didn't remember putting on my nightstand. I picked it up and read the neat handwriting.

Thanks for last night~

For some reason my heart sank a little when I realized that he didn't leave a number.

A short chap cuz why not

Why am I so bad at smut *cries*

Someone just tried to come at me during class because she saw the light smut scene I wrote. I sHuT hEr DoWn ReAl QuIcK

I think Jooheon's backstory would make a good fanfic. I'll keep that in mind for later, maybe ;)

A bit of Joohyuk for chu

See what I mean??? This is a Crayola representative right here