Chapter 2 part 1

I woke up this morning to my alarm clock going off. I turned it off and got put of bed and started my usual morning routine. Once I was done and dressed, I headed downstairs and then into the kitchen to see my mum making breakfast. "Morning mum,"I said as I entered the kitchen."Morning sweetheart,"she said as she sat a plate of eggs and bacon at the table for me. Once we had both finished eating, I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door with my mum and to the car and then headed to school. When we got to the school, I spotted Eleanor standing in front of the school waiting for me. I told my mum bye and then o hopped out the car and walked over to El." Oh,there you are Kaitlyn. Come on, I'll show you to the office so you can get your list of classes,"she said and then started walking onto the school and to the office. When we got to the office, we walked in and headed up to the front desk. "Ho, how may I help you," the lady said. "Hi. I'm new here and I need to get my list of classes,"I said. " Okay hun . What's your name?" "Kaitlyn Lee." "Okay, here you go Kaitlyn,"she said handing me the paper. " Thank you,"I said as I took the paper from her and headed out the office. " Hey, Kaitlyn, why don't you come hang with me and my friends," Eleanor asked. " Um,sure," I said. " Great, follow me." I followed her to a small group of people standing in front of the lockers. " Hey guys," she said once we got to them. " Hey El. Who's this?" the guy in the black leather jacket said. " This is Kaitlyn. She just moved here and doesn't have any friends, so I told her she could hang out with us," she said. " Okay, well I'm Zayn and this is my girlfriend Perrie," he said putting his arm around her. "I'm Harry and this is my girlfriend Kasey," the boy with curly hair said. "I'm Niall and this is my girlfriend Kourtney,"said the boy with blonde hair. " in Louis and you've already met my girlfriend Eleanor ," said the guy in the striped shirt. " Its nice to meet y'all. I'm Kaitlyn." " Hey, Liam's finally here," harry said. I turned around and I recognized his face right when I looked at him.

~ Liam POV~

As I was walking over to the group, I saw that there was someone that I never saw before at the group. harry noticed me coming over and caused the girl to turn around and look at me. When I saw her face, I couldn't believe who it was. My best Kaitlyn. I then started to run over to her as she did the same. When we reached each other, we had a big, long hug. When we finally pulled apart, I looked down at her face, that looked even more beautiful than it did when we were 7. " Kitty Kat, I missed you so much," I said. " I missed you too Lili, so much," she said pulling me into another hug. " Kitty Kat, what are you doing here in London?" "My mum and I just moved here a couple of days ago." " What about your dad?" I asked. She looked down for a second and then looked back up at me with a sad look on her face. " Um, my dad died in a car crash 3 years ago," she said on the verge of tears. " Awww, Kitty Kat, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry," I said wiping the terms off her cheeks. " Its okay Liam, you didn't know," she said.

~ Kaitlyn POV~

" Its okay Liam, you didn't know," I said as he wiped the tears that escaped my eyes off my cheeks. " Come on, let's head back over to the group," he said as he took my hand in his and walked me back over to the group. When we got over to the group, they had no idea what just happened. " Hey guys," Liam said once we got to them. " Hey Liam. So we're guessing y'all know each other, right?" Louis said. " Yeah , we were best friends when we were kids. Then I moved here when I was 7 and I hadn't seen her since, and now I finally have my Kitty Kat back after 7 years without her," Liam said giving me a side hug.

~ After school~

"Hey Liam, why don't you come over to my house. I'm sure my mum would love to see you," I said as we walked out the school. " I would love to, but I have futball practice. I mean, you can stay and watch us practice if you want and my mum can bring us to your house when she comes to pick me up," he said. " Sure, just let me call my mum and let her know." " Okay Kitty Kat." I pulled out my phone and then called my mum. " Hey sweetie," my mum said answering the phone. " Hey mum.I'm going to stay after school and watch my new friends at futball practice," I said. "Okay sweetie, are you getting a ride home from one of them or do I need to come pick you up?" she asked. " Yeah, I'm getting a ride." " Okay sweetie, well see you when you get home." " Okay, bye," I said and then hung up the phone. " So, can you stay?" Liam asked. " Yeah, I can stay," I said. " Great. Come on, follow me," he said walking over to the school's futball field. When we got to the field, he told me that I could go sit on the bleachers so I could watch them practice. I walked over to the bleachers and sat down on the bottom row and sat my over-shoulder bag next to me on the bench. I then took out my book I was was reading and opened it up to where I had stopped reading and continued to read, but every once in a while I would look up and watch Liam and the rest of the team practice.

~ About an hour or two later~

The team was now done practice and were starting to leave the field and head home. " Hey, Kitten. You ready to go, my mum's here," he said as he walked over to me. " Yeah," I said as I closed my book and put it back in my bag and put it on my shoulder as I got up. As we made our way to the front of the school, Liam and I started chatting about what all has happened in the 7 years we were apart. When we got to the front of the school, Liam spotted his mum's car and walked over to it. " Hey mum," he said as he opened the door to the car. " Hey sweetie. Who's this," she said. I let put a small giggle and then said, " You don't recognize me Karen." She looked at me for a few minutes before she spoke. " Kaitlyn?" she said. " Yes l, its nice to see you again," I said smiling at her. " Oh my god, Kaitlyn its great to see you again ," she said. " Yeah, so mum, can we give her a ride home and maybe stay for a little while?" Liam asked. " Sure we can," she said with a smile on her face. Liam and I then topped onto the car and I told Liam's mum the directions to my house.

After about 20 minutes, we finally pulled up in front of my house. We all then got out the car and headed up to my front door. When we got to the door, I took out my key and unlocked the door so we could get inside. Once the door was unlocked, I opened it and  we headed in. " Mum, I'm home," I said as we walked in. " Okay sweetheart, I'm -," she stopped talking she she saw us. " Mum, you remember. Liam and his mum right," I said. " Of course I do," she said walking over to us. Once she got over to us, she pulled Liam into a hug. When she pulled away from him, she looked him in the face. " Oh Liam, you have gotten so tall and so handsome since I last saw you," she said. " Its been 7 years, of course I have," Liam said looking at my mum. She then let go of Liam and went over to his mum. " Karen, its great to see you," she said pulling her in for a hug. " You too Ruby," Karen said. " Well, me and Liam are going to go up to my room, okay mum," I said heading over to the stairs with Liam right behind me. " Okay sweetie." With that, me and Liam made our way up stairs to my room.

***** hey everyone so chapter 2 is so long that I decided that I am going to do it in 2 parts and I will try to get part 2 posted as soon as I can and thank you for reading*****