02

(edited)

"Hoseok-Ah? Are you alright?" Namjoon asked, staring at Hoseok with worry. Hoseok couldn't believe his eyes, "N-Namjoon, your hair..." Hoseok stuttered as Namjoon raised his eyebrow in confusion, "What about my hair?"

"Wait Hoseok can you..."

"Your hair is so bright and vivid, w-what do you call this Namjoon?"

"Purple, it's called purple Hoseokie."

Namjoon gave his friend a dimply smile, he stared at the bright-eyed boy who was too busy being fascinated by everything around him. "T-This is amazing!" Hoseok gasped as Namjoon gave his friend a smile back. "I'm glad you can see colour but do you know who your soulmate is?"

Hoseok's smile faded as he looked down at his Americano, he was so overwhelmed by all the new colours he was seeing, he completely forgot about who made physical contact with. "I-I don't know Joon..." Hoseok mumbled as Namjoon let out a sigh, softly patting his back. "It's okay Hoseok..."

Hoseok felt dumb, how can he forget his own soulmate?

"Seokjin is calling, I guess I better head back. Let's meet again yeah?" Namjoon gave a reassuring smile as Hoseok smiled back, he just needed to clear his mind.

~~~

Min Yoongi, just a boy from Daegu, 24 years of age, had just moved to Seoul a month ago. His family wanted him to become a lawyer since it runs in the family but Yoongi wanted to become a rapper, he wanted to write lyrics because that's what he wanted to do, it felt relaxing to him.

Kim Taehyung, a close friend of his, had invited him over to Seoul because he said that Yoongi had a chance of becoming a rapper and he took that opportunity. Yoongi had signed a contract with BigHit Entertainment, he's in the process of making his first-ever mixtape.

Other than that though, Yoongi was living in a colourless world. Yoongi never really bothered to find his soulmate, it wasn't worth it. He just spent time writing lyrics, it was all he did aside from spending time with Taehyung once in a while.

He suddenly began reading books which gave him some inspiration to write his lyrics, Yoongi went through a lot of pain throughout the years so writing lyrics helped him a lot. He would pour out his feelings in every song, it relieved his stress.

Originally, he was just going to go and get some coffee but he passed by a small library and decided to head inside, Yoongi didn't really care if there were many people in the library he just wanted books.

"Woah..." He whispered as he analyzed the library, it was really big. The boy let himself engulf  into the shelves of books in the library, "They have a shelf dedicated to Rupi Kaur!" Yoongi whisper yelled, smiling at himself. He decided to take two books from that exact shelf, he loved Rupi Kaur, It sometimes helped him write lyrics.

"I would like to borrow these books..." Yoongi said quietly at the person at the front desk, Yoongi looked at the boy who stood in front of him, he was quite tall and...pretty, he probably had a soulmate already though.

"Do you have a library card?" The boy asked which snapped Yoongi out of his thoughts. Yoongi blinked, he didn't have a library card, how stupid of him!

"No, I don't..." Yoongi said in embarrassment, the boy laughed. "That's okay, but return these for me in two weeks?" Yoongi nodded as the boy handed back his books, their hands slightly touching.

"You're too kind, I'll see you in two weeks I guess." Yoongi shyly laughed, bidding farewell to the boy at the front desk. "He's nice..." Yoongi whispered as he stopped at the stoplight.

There was something odd about it though, it was very vivid and it almost blinded Yoongi. "What the hell?" The boy whispered, almost dropping his books. "Hey! It's a green light! Start walking will you?!" A driver yelled, making Yoongi jump in shock.

He hastily walked across the street, "Green? What's that?" Yoongi asked himself as he walked over to the entry of a small bakery that Taehyung worked at.

"Hey Hyung!" The boy greeted, giving him a smile. Yoongi waved, not giving eye contact. "Yo Taehyung, What's green?" Taehyung stared at his Hyung for a good minute. "That's a colour hyung,"

The elder froze in place, "W-What?" Taehyung smiles even brighter, "You can see colour now Hyung! Who's your soulmate though?" Yoongi went silent, unaware of how he was able to see colour.

"I-I don't know..."

The youngest looked at Yoongi and gave him a pat on the back, "How about you think about it and go home to rest?" Taehyung says with a reassuring smile.

It was great Yoongi saw colour but it was a shame he didn't know who his soulmate was.