08

"Taehyung, I don't how to tell him!" Yoongi whined as Taehyung was too busy flirting with his boyfriend over the phone. "I miss you more-" Yoongi grabbed his phone in annoyance, "Hey Jungkook it's me Yoongi, Taehyung died and can't be of assistance. Just know he loves you very much, okay goodbye." Yoongi ended the call and threw Taehyung's phone across the room. 

"Hyung! What was that for?! It's only 9 am! How are you this grumpy?" Taehyung whined, stomping his feet like a child. "Hey, at least you and your soulmate are together." Yoongi frowned, "Just hear me out and help me!" Yoongi yelled as Taehyung sighed. "Okay, Okay! What's the problem?" Yoongi sighed, "Okay, You know that Hoseok guy that came here before?" Taehyung nodded, "Yeah well, after putting the pieces together, he's my soulmate but I think he doesn't know it. I started seeing colour when I slightly touched hands with him, I'm sure of it! He calls me 'darling' a lot and it makes me blush, he does all kinds of things that make my heart race but..." Yoongi stopped mid-sentence as Taehyung stared at him, "Ah, Just forget it..." 

Making his way to the back of the bakery, Yoongi made his way there as Taehyung just watched the gloomy aura pour out of the elder. Taehyung felt bad for Yoongi. He wanted to help, he just didn't know how to. 

Soon enough, a costumer made their way in the bakery, making Taehyung perk his head up  "Hello there!" Taehyung greeted with a rectangular smile, "Hello, Is Yoongi here by any chance?" The individual questions the younger as Taehyung analyzed him for a few seconds and finally making eye contact with him. "Are you Jung Hoseok by any chance?" Taehyung asked as the male nodded in response, Taehyung then pulled Hoseok by the collar. "How can you be so damn blind?! Yoongi hyung is your goddamn soulmate! He talks about you non stop! Do you know how many times I've seen Yoongi blush ever since his visit to the library? Frankly, he never blushes and-"

"Hey calm down! I know I was blind, I just realized yesterday...I'm really stupid for not noticing, I forgot to say something yesterday." Hoseok sadly smiled as Taehyung loosened his grip on Hoseok's. "You're going to tell him today right?" Taehuyng asked getting a bright smile from Hoseok in response, "Yup!" 

The elder finally came out, eyeing Hoseok talking with Taehyung. They were talking and laughing, Yoongi scrunched up his face as Hoseok noticed Yoongi creeping behind. "Hey hyung!" Hoseok flashed a smile, his smile was in the shape of a heart and it made Yoongi blush. "Hoseok here was just telling me about his soulmate." Taehyung smiled as Yoongi's heart dropped, he let out a small 'oh'.

"Hyung! I want to tell you who my soulmate is!" Hoseok chirped as Yoongi forced a smile, he was scared to know the answer. "I'll just be in the back for a while." Taehyung smiled, leaving the two alone, "So, who's your soulmate?"  Yoongi asked as he looked down. Hoseok smiled, "Can I describe them first?" Yoongi nodded, "go ahead..."

The elder didn't even know why he was listening to Hoseok, maybe he wasn't his soulmate after all.

"I see him almost every day, he is so cute I just wanna hold him forever!" Hoseok dreamily sighed, Yoongi could feel his heart slowly drop, "I just want to tell him right now!" Hoseok smiled brightly as a tear streamed down Yoongi's cheek, "T-Then you should probably tell him! Why are you even here?!" Yoongi yelled as Hoseok noticed his tears

"Because he's right in front of me."

With wide eyes, Yoongi whipped his around to face Hoseok, feeling a gentle finger wiping his tear away. "You corny fuck." the elder whispers, crashing a kiss onto Hoseok's forehead. "Sorry for realizing it so late, I really am stupid aren't I?" Hoseok chuckles, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist and pulling him in for a kiss. 

"God, you don't know how long I've been dying to tell you." 

end.