VI- The Awakening II

I lift my head so I could give free pass to Joe to kiss each part of my neck. He wasn't going fast, on the contrary, he was making sure to enjoy every part of it.

"Shouldn't we get inside?" I whispered. I was enjoying it too, but wouldn't be pretty to be doing it in the middle of the hotel hallway.

"Yeah, 'course" he managed to say, without parting his lips apart from my skin.

Getting into a room, kind of wasted, is easy when you have Joe holding you tight on his grip and letting him lead the way to his room. His room was dark and quiet, but still the lights of the city illuminated enough to be able to know where everything was and to see the half of Joe's face. His perfect nose ran my chin and I breathed deeply.

Instinctively, I pulled his hair when I grabbed it and he moaned so sexy that I thought I was going to lose it. He took my chin fast and kissed me hard this time. His hands went through my hair until he put his hand on my nape. God, that feeling was familiar. Quite familiar.

"Joe, we don't have to do this" I whispered before I bite his lips. I didn't want him to regret, and neither did I.

"We have" He stated, taking off his shirt and throwing it into the floor. He also had a hard time trying to get his shoes off, he was desperate and drunk. That was a bad mixture.

"Are you in a hurry?" I joked

"Shut it" he said after pushing me into the bed falling above me.

He started to kiss every inch of my neck, both of his hands resting on the bed.

"This feels like a deja vú" I commented with closed eyes, picturing in my mind the first-time I was in this room. He stopped kissing me to look at me closely.

"You remember?" He asked with his eyes full of hope.

"I hum— I mean, it's blurry but this feels so familiar" I said embarrassed.

Joe smiled genuinely and he got closer to put his lips on mine and with that, he unzipped my tight dress.

⋈⋉⋊⋈

I heard Alex's voice yelling my name from the distance. For a second I thought I was dreaming, but then I realized I was now awake. Joe had me like a prisoner in his arms, so I couldn't move right away. Alex's voice continuing ringing in the distance and so another guy's voice. They were clearly arguing.

"Joe" I said, trying to move my body from his but he was dead sleep. "Joe!" I said louder this time. He moved his legs and pressed me closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He murmured loosely without opening his eyes.

"Someone is arguing with Alex, I need to get up!"

"Seriously?" He asked lifting his head and listening to the voices from outside the room. "That's none of the boys" He said worried.

He got up fast and took his pants to put them on and then he left the room. I followed his steps as fast as I could, but I only had my dress, so I took Joe's shirt and put it on too. Gladly, it was long enough to cover half of my thighs.

"Joe? Alex?" I asked once I reached the living room and a lot of people was there; Joe, Nick and Jack —both joining the same time as me—, some security guards, Taylor among them and...

"What's going on?" Nick asked appearing half naked.

"OH! There you are Lu!" Chris said.

He was here. He was actually here. How?. Alex had a terrible face of apology. Like saying: I'm sorry, I tried to get him out. He tried to reach me but the guards didn't let him.