A Date?

Team RWBY had just finished training so they decided to head back to their dorm room. On the walk there walk back Ruby started complaining "Im HUNGRY!" "Well maybe you and Weiss can go get some food" yang stated. Weiss gave Yang a death glare as Ruby dragged Weiss by the wrist. Yang just laughed with a wink. It was now just Yang and Blake alone in the hallway.

Yang had jumped on her bed and told Blake "You can shower first ill wait". Blake gave a simple nod and with that grabbed some clothes and a towel and headed to the bathroom.

After Yang heard the water start running Yang couldn't help but picture Blake naked. Yang had feelings for Blake. Feelings she thought Blake could never return. Yang got so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear Blake telling her she was done showering.

As soon as Yang started running the shower she turned off the lights before going in. The warm water and the dark room soothed her. She almost fell asleep.

After a few minutes of washing her hair she heard the door nob turn. She asked who it was and heard the person reply "It's Blake" Yangs face started heating up. She just stayed behind the curtains and asked "What do you need?" in a curious tone "Can y-you meet m-me up on the r-roof t-tonight I will be heading out for a little bit." Blake replied. "Why" Yang still using her curious tone. "Don't w-worry you'll find o-out" Blake stuttered. Yang peeked around the curtains barely noticeable blush because of the dark room. Yang was gonna ask at what time but before she could say anything "At midnight" Blake quickly said leaving the bathroom. Yang still confused just kept the 'date' in mind.

After finishing her shower Yang walked out of the bathroom to see Ruby and Weiss eating. "Took you long enough" Weiss snapped. "Now it's all yours" Weiss just hurried into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. "What's up with her" Yang laughed "I don't know, she's been like that since we left to get food" Ruby replied a little upset.

Yang walked over to her bed about to go to sleep when she remembered her meeting with Blake on the roof. As much as Yang wanted to go to bed she was really curious on what Blake had to say.

End of the first chapter. This is my first story I hope you all enjoyed it. :3