Chapter One

Hello there people! This is a new fanfic I've been working on but I'm working on it with the amazing LucyxNatsu101 who is a Nalu lover like myself! ^_^
Make sure to subscribe/vote/or comment if you like it!! :D
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up what seemed to be a normal morning to the sound of Natsu grumbling down what was planned to be my breakfast.

"Natsu!" I screamed looking over to him. Natsu then looked up quietly from what he was doing.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled once again at him.

"Eating.." he said slowly squirming his way out the kitchen. I looked at him in a angry face causing him to chuckle quietly.

"Did you want some?" Natsu asked.

"No but that was mine!" I screeched.
He continued staring at me with a dumbfounded look on his face causing me to get a small tint of red in my cheeks.

"Let's go Natsu.." I said. "We have a mission to go on today!"

"Fineeee" he said and soon enough got up and while we left for the guild. When we walked in a barrel had welcomed me causing me to fall flat on my face.

"You okay?" Natsu asked lending me a hand and helped me up.

"Im fine, thanks for asking" I said. Natsu gave me his signature smile causing me to grin along with him. Soon enough Erza and Gray walked in each packed with a small suitcase for the mission.

No ones P.O.V

"Hey you to love birds." Gray teased. Natsu and Lucy looked at each other and began blushing.

"Enough fooling around we need to the train station." Erza pointed out.

....Meanwhile at the train station...

Natsu's P.O.V

We unfortunately arrived at the train and before it could even start moving I had already started to feel sick. I looked over at Lucy who was staring out the window with her pretty golden locks and her-.."Wait! What am I saying!" I wondered.

"I feel like im going to puke." I said.
"You can lay on my lap if you want." Lucy offered bringing joy to my eyes.
"Hehe, ok!" I complied. I laid my head down on her lap it and felt very comfortable and relieved the sickness was gone. I felt tired soon after and soon enough went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Little did they know that just a few seats behind them a man was watching closely twitching his eye everytime he saw Natsu get close to Lucy..