Chapter Seven

Natsu's P.O.V

My mind filled with optimism, anyone could be behind the line, untill finally someone picked up.

"Hello, This is Fiore's wedding plan and management, my name is Stacy, how can I be a help to you?"

"Wedding management?" Gray said outloud. "How would Lucy have anything to do with that?"

"Um, hello? Is anybody there?" I heard Stacy ask. I decided to answer hoping she could fill me on any information about Lucy.

"Yes! Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me about my friend Lucy!"

"Let me check my appointment list and see if I have any "Lucy's" getting married." After around three long minutes she replied. "I'm sorry sir, but it seems we don't have anyone with that name on here. Would that be all today?"

"Ugh! What now!?" I shouted, not sure what else I could do until Erza took the phone from me and began talking,

"Can you see if there is any appointments for a "Taylor"?

"Umm let me check." Stacy said and after a moment she answered. "Yes, there is a Taylor."

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know but we need to figure it out." Erza said Gray and me nodded.

Erza thanked Stacy and hung up the phone soon after.

"There is an address on this card, we will go to it." Erza spoke and we all agreed and went on our way.

We found the building with the address and entered it. It was a dark room with a single dim light.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked unsure.

"I hope so..." Erza said and took a few steps before someone finally came out with a familiar face.

Taylor.

"Taylor, where's Lucy!?" Gray said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I don't know what your talking about." she said grinning.

"Yes you do! Don't act dumb towards me!" I said screamed leaving Taylor a bit surprised about my sudden attitude change.

"Lucy.." Taylor replied, "Oh Yes, I know her."