Chapter Six

Gray's P.O.V

I ran to tell the others what happened but I skill kept doubt in my mind if what had happened wasn't my mind just playing games with me.

"Natsu!" I screamed as his distant figure came into view. "I saw her! I saw Lucy!" Natsu gaped and grabbed on my shoulders beggining to tug on me.

"Where is she?!" He asked.

"I-I-don't know..She seemed to be forced into some car by someone."

Natsu had a glare that was frightening. He began scowling at me when he finally spoke up again.

"Why didnt you get her?" he spoke.

"Uhh...I don't know, I was just processing what was going on and I didn't seem to occur to me at the time." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Natsu was about to attack me when I remembered something. "Wait! She was with Yuuki!"

"With Yuuki? Why him?"

"I'm not sure, but there was another girl, who also looked a lot like Lucy."

Natsu's POV

As soon as Gray spoke, one single thought came into my mind.

Taylor.

"But that isn't right..What would she want to do with Lucy..?"

"What?" Gray asked, obviously confused by the statement. I looked up at him and spoke again.

"Taylor. I met her while I was looking around for Lucy, I thought it was her at first but she denied knowing anything Lucy when I talked to her."

"Where could she be!" I muttered.

"I don't know but let's go get Erza and return to where I last saw her" Gray suggested. The two of us went back to the hotel to where we met up with Erza once more. Gray began leading the way shortly after to the last place Lucy was seen.

When we reached the destination, which was a dark alley, it was abandoned giving my body shivers.We began looking around for anybody or anything that might help us lead to finding Lucy.

"Just our luck" I mumbled out, getting ready to leave until Erza picked up what looked like a small square paper with writing on it. After closer examining it, the three of us discovered it to be a business card, but to what?

When we began reading the card, we discovered a company with a phone number and address. I instantly took out my cell phone and began dialing the number. After ten long seconds a voice on the other line spoke up.