Masky X Reader

[Warning: Abuse scenes and stuff ahead. So don't like don't read. And no... This is not gonna start with cheesecake. Enjoy ^u^]

You lived actually in a forest... Kinda lucky for you I guess." [Y/N] get down now!" Your mom screamed after you again. You have an annoying sigh and walked downstairs. " What now?" You asked. The first thing she did was, slapping you across the face and then," Clean this mess up right now!" She almost yelled out of anger. " Why me? I didn't do that!" You mumbled angry and held your cheek in pain. " I don't care. Clean it up now!" Your mom was about to hit you one more time. She never listens to what you are saying anyways... That's probably why you get hit often.

You then started to clean up the mess and did it quick so it was over. ' Done!' You thought and walked upstairs again. " This family is always after me" You mumbled and flopped down on your bed. " [Y/N]!!!" Your now dad called you. You didn't even bother to listen to their yelling. Soon enough came bangs on your door, " [Y/N] open the door!" Your dad yelled, he couldn't get in because you locked it. You didn't listen. The banging stopped and there was silence, you looked over to your door.

The door got suddenly busted open with a f**king crowbar. " WTF?! That wasn't even necessary!" You yelled in anger. " You should listen to your farther young lady! Now get over here" he said. " What the hell? No! Why should I listen to you!?" You asked and was just really pissed. Your dad got closer to your bed where you was. You knew he had a crowbar and this could be really messy. So, you jumped up from the bed and ran towards the window. " What are you doing? Get here now!" He got more inpatient and walked quicker. You opened your window quick and jumped out without hesitation. [Hardcore AF]

Your room was on the second floor so the fall wouldn't be pretty. You landed it but felt a snap in your ankle. You began running as fast you could. The fall leaves made crunching sounds under your feet when you ran deeper into the forest. Your ankle hurts like hell but that wasn't gonna stop you...so far. You could hear your dad's calling but you still didn't listen.
[Small time skip •=•]

You took a break near a tree and sat down. The sun started to set and you knew how cold the night could be, so you needed to find some place to stay warm. Your ankle made it all harder to find that place... You were in the middle of thinking of a plan, when suddenly you could hear leaves crunching. You stopped breathing for a second so you could hear closer. You looked around you but didn't see anything.

' It was probably just my imagination--- *Crunch* Nope never mind' You started to panic a little because you were afraid it would be your dad looking for you. When you looked ahead of you again saw you a white feminine mask. You didn't think much about the situation, so you swiped the persons feet so the person fell. " W-who are you?!" You asked and sat in defense[?Idk .-.]

The guy [who just got his ass kicked by you :]] slowly got up on his feet, " Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you... My name is Masky." He rubbed awkward behind his neck. You pulled slowly your ankle to you, " I'm [Y/N]? What are you doing here?" You then asked him. " I saw you looking injured... And I just wanna know if I can help" He said. " O-oh... I guess you could. Sorry for attacking you..." You said and looked away. " It's okay..." He said and chuckled. He started to look at your ankle, " It doesn't look broken. Only a little sprain.

My house is far away from here... But I got backup. But there's a little catch..." He mumbled the last part and made his expression changed darker. " What?" You asked and wanted to know. " What? Never mind... You'll know when you wake up" He said and took a little syringe and putted the liquid inside of your arm. " Love you [Y/N]" He said as you fell asleep.

You could still hear small voices in the background, [Because you weren't fully asleep yet??] " Can she stay Slender?" Masky's voice said. " I'll think about that... Let's go home first" Slender said. You could hear a little static in the background which made you black fully out.

[End! If you wanna know what's gonna happen to you in the future... Then just comment if you want me to continue this. Anyways hope you enjoyed]