Chapter 5

I couldn't sleep I was thinking of the present and me and Taylor I took the envelope out from under my bed and opened it seeing the tickets the Mexico he is gonna take me there for one week so we can spend time together without any fans because the place we're going to is for celebs and their girlfriends or boyfriends only. and if anyone bothers us we can tell the security so it's a great more like amazing hotel!

so scince I couldn't sleep I went online and researched our hotel the pics of it were just amazing I can't wait till August 3 omg I'm so excited !! oh yes today is June 1st so 2 months and 2 days to go!!

In the morning I woke up and I felt really great! All I could think of was Taylor .

And our trip...

So I went to tell Lola the news, she was so happy for me! she gave me her big white smile her teeth shining.

This day there was more news.

Cameron said that he had to go on tour by himself to Africa and then Australia and he had to spent the whole summer their and after that he had to come back for two days and move back to Chino Hills where his family is.

He asked me to keep it a secret and I promised him! man I wonder what Lola would do !

He's going to move to Chino hills with some Macgon guys but not Taylor because he wants to stay here with me but we are all going to miss them so much!! Cam told me that Matt Jack Jack and Shawn already agreed to move with him but the rest are thinking about it and they probably won't go!

The next afternoon we were all talking and then Cam made an announcement about leaving to Chino hills! Lola took him to a corner and talked to him..

A few moments later I saw Lola run out as fast as she could crying almost slipping on the wet floor outside yes it was raining today. my heart was broken for her i wondered what happened Cam called out:

" Lola I didn't mean it like that please come back, come back please Lola I'm sorry!!"

I quickly ran after her giving Cameron a dirty look which made him feel guilty.

After teaching Lola I was out of breathe, and asked her what was wrong.

She didn't answer

And finally said to leave her alone

Of course I refused.

After hours and hours of begging she finally answered, while crying.

She told me that Cam wanted to break up cause he was leaving and long distance relationship wouldn't work for him and that he didn't want to fall madly in love with Lola and then leave that would be heartbreaking.

I cheared her up by calling him a stupid bitch ass and she started laughing while laughing!!

After she told me but I thought Cam was different I told her that u could get a much better guy and promised and I'd have a little talk with Cameron!

The next morning without any fuss I went and talked to Cam. More like spazed at him. but he told me he didn't know how to tell her cause he was very nervous and terrified so something just blurted out I of course didn't forgive him. I told him that he had broken Lola's heart. he went home sadly and before he left I told him to think about what hes done. I tried calling Lola but she wouldn't answer. that was so unlike her. I was worried about her but I told myself that she's probably at a beach or something to calm down.

A few hours later the doorbell rang and I opened the door seeing that Harry had arrived I hugged him instantly as tight as I could and asked him why he came back early.

he told me cause he finished his concerts early they could come back. Harry didn't only come his girlfriend came with him too. ugh.

I don't know why I just hate that girl so much I feel like she's using harry but she only has 1.2k instagram followers.. haha I have more I have 172.4k followers which is much more lol.

so I didn't refuse to get her in so I brought them coffee while I took them to the guest room. we sat and talked and then harry said that he has something for me in his suitcase and he went to get it. Harry's girlfriend her name was Ciera told me to back off Harry and get away from him cause he's apparently hers. I quickly replied by saying:

you know what he's my bff so if u cant deal with that than go away.

she threatened me and gave me a dirty look.

I was so angry at her I was even more pissed.

finally Harry came and gave me this beautiful shell necklace. I gave him a big hug throwing a dirty look at Ciera and told Harry that I'm busy I have to go somewhere with Taylor. his face turned all of a sudden seeing a bit of jealousy in his face they both left.

A few minutes after they left Taylor came and i gave him a big kiss. I was gonna spent the rest of the night with the Macgon guys and Kenzie Brianna and Lola.

it was so fun they did an ice cream challenge and posted it on youtube 2 minutes later there were already 50 thousand views.

I was in it and I suddenly started gaining followers after that Brianna showed up and said hi.

i didn't tell her that Nash would be there they had a huge stare and then Nash just went back into the room ignoring her completely. she got a bit angry at me but and then after telling that its ok we went in the room.

I excused myself out of the room and texted Lola she's really gone somewhere I was so worried cause she would never miss a party.

I called Cameron aside and also Taylor and asked them if they've seen Lola anywhere they told me that they haven't we all went back to the room and I still worried about everything sat down missing all the fun.

I went upstairs to my room and heard someone in it when I peeked through it I saw Nash and Brianna talking I peeked a little more and saw that they were arguing and then by pushing on the door too much the door flipped right open and I fell.

Without asking any questions, Nash just left angrily.

I went after him and talked to him he was really angry after a bit of talking he kissed me on the lips and after that he told me that that was all he needed I told him that I cant and that my love is Taylor and just left seeing Taylor in front of the door...

All I could think of was that he saw Nash kiss me he saw wrong he's thinking wrong. I'm in big trouble Nash is in even more trouble...

seeing Taylor I started crying and went up to him getting angry and slapped him right across his face. Crying I ran out ignoring Taylor and went to go look for Lola...

What a day! I lovee Taylor but Nash I should have known he loved me. I can't let that happen. But now all I can think of is Lola. Where is she? How is she? Is she outside in this dark raining night? I have to find her.

I hope all of u guys love this book so far remember if u have any opinions on this book please tell me. I'm giving away my other book I will try to update or keep you updated as soon as possible. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE FOR A CHANCE TO BE IN THIS BOOK AND GET A SHOUTOUT THANKS FOR REDING!!!! LOVE U GUYS!!!!