Chapter 2

So I'm sitting sadly thinking about yesterday's day... it was horrible! Harry is just to bad to be my friend anymore.

This afternoon he came and he apologized for what I have seen but I said that we have to stop being friends and just stop every relationship between us . he told me the story of what happened .

Harry -

The girl saw that I was hot and I was Harry styles and then I was drunk and she was too!!!and ...

I told him only if he repays me with something nice and sweet we can be bffs again. so he have me the nicest gift a trip to see the Macgon boys!!!

I was so excited for the day tomorrow so I hardly could sleep. I'm a big fan of their vines I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hayes Grier and Nash and Tyler and... All of them.

Good morning I heard a voice . it was Harry he has waked me up for the trip today . so I woke up in that second and rushed to the washroom took a shower and wore my lace crop top with high rise shorts and a pair of polka dotted style Vans. oh ya to mension I live in Hollywood. We own a big house me my dad my mom and my lil brother Jason. I have my deprecate room which is like a tiny house we small deattached for the main house so it's private all to myself .

Oh yes the day . so I went in Harry's range rover and he drove me to a humongous house it was Kindof hidden so fans won't yell and scream and find them!

Their house had floors and floors and floors it was the biggest house ever it had a pool and a basketball court as well as a gym and indoor pool and a volleyball court !!!!!! it was unbelievable but the boys them self were more unbelievable 😱😱😱😱 they were so hot cute and adorable I think I fell in love with Tyler I loved Hayes but he's 13 and I'm 15 I like older guys.

so I had a great time with them and we made lots of vines and THEY STARTED FOLLOWING ME ON INSTAGRAM it was so cool that day I gained 10k followers.we swam and played and it was just the best day of my life so they invited me over to come again sometimes and they also complemented me by saying ur such a pretty and cute girl. omg I love them too much😆

I think Harry started getting jealous because I was blushing too much and it was quiet obvious. So I went home and wore a baggy t-shirt and some sweat pants and tied my hair up into a messy bun and thanked Harry for the wonderful day.

he kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight and I told him that it's raining outside and I have an extra bed in my cabin I should call it except it's really well built so u can sleep their and he thanked me for the invite.

We didn't get a lot if sleep but we read spooky stories all night and told eachother jokes!! it was a great night until we hugged goodnight and he leaned in to kiss me... I haven't kissed him before and I haven't kissed any guy but this is a secret I practice on my doll Ken.😊😊 so I think I would like to kiss a real guy...

anyway I pulled away and tryed not kissing him yet because we where bffs not like girlfriend and boyfriend so we went to bed and I told him that we could be the bffs that we were and that I forgive him for the mistake. Harry is the best BFF sometimes he can get out of hand but he's the best😊☺️.

I hope u Ike this chapter gonna try to update ASAP . my other boom I'm giving it away so just contact me if u want it or comment bellow thanks !