Part 1

Hannahs p.o.v.

"Hannah, what's up?" I've heard a voice behind me knowing it was Sam, my best friend. I turned around and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much during summer! How was England?" I asked. "Me too! Well it was pretty rainy but I loved to see my old friends again." he said. "What's your first lesson?" he added. "English. Meg said we are getting a new teacher because Mr. Winchester moved away." He was my favorite teacher I was seriously sad about this. "Yeah I've heard he's pretty good looking." he smirked. I just smiled. "So see you later hun I gotta go. I can't be late at the first day." he said. "What a turn-up." I said laughing.

I took my mobile phone and looked at the clock. 8:02 o'clock. At least I won't change my attitude to school. I grabbed my bag and went to the class room. Of course the door was closed already. Great. I've opened the door and went to my seat quietly. "Hi Meg, how are you?" I've greeted my friend. "Im back in hell, how should I feel?" I couldn't hold back a laugher. "First you are late without any apologies and now you are talking?" a deep voice at the other side of the room said. I looked up. That must be the new teacher. And holy shit Sam wasn't wrong, he looked hot as fuck. He had brown hair and his eyes were so blue I couldn't even describe them. "Are you going to deny this?" he interrupted my thoughts. "Um no I guess you're right sir." The class giggled. "So you won't apologies-" I've cut him off "Hannah. My name is Hannah." I smiled. "Well alright Hannah, come to me after the lesson." he said seriously. "Of course Mr. - what was your name again?" I said still smiling. I already loved to annoy him. "I'm Mr. Collins. By the way you would have known that if you weren't late." he smiled the same ironically way I did before. "Let's get back to English. You guys have to write an essay soon so..."

"Maybe he's hot but he's also an asshole." I've whispered to Meg who giggled.

*after the lesson*

Everyone grabbed their backs and left the class room. "See you later Meg." I've said while hugging her. "Have fun." she smirked before leaving the room. I took a chair right in front of Collins waiting what he is going to say. He just starred at me for a few seconds. Damn this eyes. "I gonna write a letter to your parents. I don't want that you continue this behavior the rest of the year." he said seriously. What? This dumbass! I wasn't even five minutes late. My parents are going to kill me - well at least my mom. I've promised her I will behave better this school year. "What? Are you serious?" I moaned. "Yes I am. See you tomorrow." he smiled. That freaking jerk, he even enjoyed this. I grabbed my bag, kicking the chair while muttering "dumbass.". "Excuse me? What was that?" his smile was gone. "You understand it I guess." I said and left the room immediately.

*after school*

"and then he just said he will inform my parents." "What a jerk." Sam said. A car stopped beside us and the driver moved the window down. "Someone needs a lift?" "Dad!" I smiled. "Hi Mr. Smith." Sam greeted my dad. "Hi Sam. C'mon hop in guys." dad said. "I didn't know you are going to pick me up." I said while I got into the car. "Yeah I actually wouldn't but I got the work done faster as I thought." Dad mentioned. After we brought Sam to his place and got back home I went into my room. I was just about to lay in my bed when my phone vibrated.

- Hi Hannah! What about meeting today x? -

a text message from Meg.

- Hi Meg x I would love to but I don't feel that well I'm sorry -

- It's alright. x Do your parents already know about the new teacher thing? -

- Naah. They will know it early enough.. -

I put my phone away. Somehow I couldn't get Collins out of my mind.