Part 2

*Friday night*

Finally it was Friday! No more Mr. Collins - at least for a few days. The last days he took every chance to give me a warning so I ended up getting detention for next week. 45 minutes alone with this asshole.  I can't wait!

Since my friends and I haven't seen us in a while because of the break we decided to go partying. "How do I look?" I asked Meg while I looked at myself in the mirror. "Hannah you are always beautiful." Meg said. "I'm not" I laughed knowing that I look like a potato. "Shut up." she said. "Ashton wrote me, they are waiting outside." Meg mentioned. "Alright, let's go." I said excited. We were about to leave when I heard a familiar voice "Where are you going madams?"  "Mom, my friends and I haven't seen us in ages, we just wanna have some fun." I replied to my mum. "It's alright but you guys better be back at 1 a.m." my mom said seriously. "We will!" I said. She smiled "Ok c'mon your friends are waiting" mom said and opened the door. "Bye mom, love you" "Love you too darling!" she said. "Bye Mrs. Smith" Meg said. We walked to the car from Ashton, when we got in everyone greeted us.

After 15 minutes we arrived at the club. I could already hear the music. I loved going out with my friends and I was really excited about the night. The club actually were for adults but Sam had a friend who worked there so we got in without any problems. At first we drank a few cocktails so I was a bit inebriated as Sarah asked me if we would go on the dance floor. They played Strip that down from Liam Payne, I loved that song! Sarah and I danced for a while when I suddenly lost her. "Sarah?" I screamed. I noticed that she probably won't hear me so I just kept dancing. I thought I'm just gonna search her afterwards. Someone hugged me tightly from behind. Normally I would have pushed that guy away from me but it kinda felt right. In addition he was really trained. "Wanna dance?" he whispered in my ear. That voice sounded familiar to me. I turned around to take a look at him but I couldn't really see anything in the dark. Since I haven't deny to dance with him he came closer and put his lips on mine. I kissed him back so we ended up kissing instead of dancing. This guy was hot! "My place or yours?" he asked after a while. "Yours." I answered. He took my hand and led me to the exit. When we got out I finally was able to see something. I was speechless. He let go my hand immediately. It was Mr. Collins. After I didn't move for a few seconds I was about to ran away. "Hannah." Mr. Collins said while grabbing my shoulder to stop me. "I - I'm sorry I hadn't any idea this was you." he said in a softly voice. He didn't even mention that I actually wasn't allowed to be in there. I couldn't believe this just happened he is my freaking teacher. "I gotta go." was the only thing I was able to say.

I just wanted to go home again. I didn't want to discourage my friends to celebrate so I decided to walk home although it was pretty late. I wrote Meg a message that I'm not feeling very well and went home. "Hannah wait!" a similar voice shouted and now I knew exactly who it was. Couldn't he just leave me alone? "What do you want?" I replied annoyed. "Like I've said before I'm sorry I didn't know it was you. Anyway you can't go home on your own at this time. May I give you a lift?" Since this was better than walking for about one hour I agreed. Mr. Collins led me to his car and opened the door for me. What a gentlemen. Oh my god that's so weird. I got in the car and Mr. Collins soon opened his door and also entered. "Where do you live?" After I gave him my address there was an awkward silence. I've starred at him, he looked straight to the street. His hair was a total mess but it looked hot anyway. I also haven't noticed his trained arms before. "Why do you stare at me?" he asked still looking straight on the street. I didn't answer and looked to the other side. I felt so uncomfortable during the drive. "Here we are." Mr. Collins said. "Yeah" I answered. Now I caught him starring at me. I just stared back. Without saying anything I left the car. He didn't drove away until my dad opened the door. Great how should I explain this to him?

"Hi princess! Who was that driving you home?" he greeted me. "Um just a friend of Sam." I've replied nervously. He looked at me skeptically. "I don't feel that well I'm going to sleep." I've added. "Alright goodnight sweetheart." "Goodnight dad."

Mishas p.o.v.

What the fuck did just happen? I've just kissed a student. She already hates me what if she is going to tell anyone? I could get fired. But besides that it kinda felt good. Oh Misha what is wrong with you? She is much younger than me and I used to hate her until today.

I thought the whole weekend about Hannah. It's Monday morning and I still haven't any idea what to say to her while detention. I grabbed my bag and left the house. As I got to school I went straight into class without greeting the colleagues like normally. After a while the students arrived and I started teaching. I just couldn't concentrate. "See you tomorrow and don't forgot the homework" I said to my class in the last lesson. I was lucky that this day was almost over but then I remembered what I still had to do. I went to the detention room and waited for Hannah to show up. I was really nervous and couldn't stop moving in the room.

*knock,knock*

"Come in" I said while I sat on the chair. She also sat down without saying a word. "Hannah I'm absolutely sorry about what happened on Friday and I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." I broke the silence. "We should just forget about this whole thing. Do you agree?" I added. "Yeah I guess you're right." she said. "Alright. I'm happy we could clarify this! You won't tell anyone will you?" I've asked her nervously. "No I won't." I felt relieved.